Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    Speaking of issue #19 and this upcoming arc - any reason in particular that Nathan Edmondson is cowriting some issues with you?
    He's co-writing two issues - really just scripting off my detailed plots. It's just to give me a bit of breathing room since I'm developing something new.

b

Quote Originally Posted by briancwood View Post
    He's co-writing two issues - really just scripting off my detailed plots. It's just to give me a bit of breathing room since I'm developing something new.

b
    Cool, just wanted to make sure he wasn't planning on taking over. I'm still hopeful that it means he'll be staying around the UU for a while, hopefully getting an Ultimate FF book!
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Thank you for taking time to answer our questions Brian.
    Risen

Quote Originally Posted by briancwood View Post
    I have no idea, that's way out of my area of control.

Once #19 comes out, which is this week I think, you'll see where everything is going. #19 is really the true start of my run on the book in the sense that I'm not working off Nick's stuff or participating in an event.

b
    Awesome. Thank you again for answering our questions Brian. Good luck in 2013 with your new endeavors and I really look forward to 'Mara' next month.

Hey folks, someone just messaged me about this thread. This is definitely Brian's schoolyard still. I just got to play in the playground for a couple of issues, and lend an Iron Patriot voice to the cast of characters!

Thanks for reading and be sure to stick with the book. Working with the team I've gotten an inside look at the direction of this book and it really is something very special and there's some kick-ass stuff coming in the future. Brian's planned some brilliant story!
    Last edited by NEdmondson; 11-27-2012 at 04:23 AM.

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by NEdmondson View Post
    Hey folks, someone just messaged me about this thread. This is definitely Brian's schoolyard still. I just got to play in the playground for a couple of issues, and lend an Iron Patriot voice to the cast of characters!

Thanks for reading and be sure to stick with the book. Working with the team I've gotten an inside look at the direction of this book and it really is something very special and there's some kick-ass stuff coming in the future. Brian's planned some brilliant story!
    Welcome Mr. Edmonson. I just wanted to say that I have been enjoying your The Activity series and I think you would be perfect for writing the Ultimates or the black ops team Ultimate Avengers. You write militaritic aspects really well.

Galaxy News Radio bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NEdmondson View Post

best of luck.

BANNED

I'm sure this book will continue to be amazing. But for me, hearing that the Apocalypse set up might not be referenced again worries me quite a bit. Devided We Fall was mostly orchestrated by Apocalypse. I always thought the book was slowly building towards Apocalypse' true return, explaining and revealing lots of cool things, (I thought maybe Apocalypse had ties to the creation of the X-Gene, similarly to how Scientologists believe the Christian God orchestrated the Big Bang). Stryker's actions were manipulated by Apocalypse, as so were the actions of Quicksilver, thus leading to the creation of the Nimrods. I thought DWF was (bar Modi in Ultimates) Apocalypse's plan all along. No? It's obvious he's trying to exterminate the mutant race, and he's practically done so in America, plummeting thier population down to around 20. And now that so many of them are all huddled up together in Tian, it might be the perfect opportunity to take them all out together as it is just two cities.