Page 211 of 213 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213 LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 3194

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Freeman View Post
    I would love to see Shuri in Fearless with that power armor as well. She fits Fearless perfectly.
    I agree. I think Fearless Defenders would also be a great place for Shuri. Her having the power armor would only make it better. She's just as tough as any of the other characters on that team in her own right.
    "With Knowledge we built a city to rival heaven."

Not a fan of the armor. The gold panels just seem...off for me.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

I like the gold, but to each their own

I also really like the energy daggers that she is holding and would like to see her use them more.
    "With Knowledge we built a city to rival heaven."

the daggers are boss. totally enjoy those.

Top Ten Magic Bitches

Eh. I think aaron wrote that issue just to stick it to the fans that blasted that ridiculous AvX Storm/Panther book. It was wildly out of character and hes just taking it to the next level.

A+X clearly showed that panther and Storm were on good terms and they broke up still somewhat caring for each other as friends. What right does Panther have to tell Storm who to date in the WAtX book and why would he care who shes dating? Why even point out Wolverine? Oh wait...I know hes the title character and needed to bang out Storm yet make it "on her own terms". Panther had no reason to be in the book and yet they trolled that crap just to demean the characters a bit more. Its so freakin frustrating!!! It just burns me up that the characters are treated in such a manner and people actually like that garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    These are the posts I was referring to, but out of respect for Global I'll leave this dead horse lie and not derail the thread anymore.
    Not sure why my post was included in there, since I was actually defending her against being called certain names in it...unless you think me saying it reduces her to me is "misogynistic"...

Quote Originally Posted by jabu46 View Post
    Not sure why my post was included in there, since I was actually defending her against being called certain names in it...unless you think me saying it reduces her to me is "misogynistic"...
    No, I actually misread you're post. Sorry for including you in the list. But I am one to admit when I'm wrong, so I apologize for adding your name in the discussion. In fact, I think I commended you on one of your posts earlier.
    Last edited by Talisman; 01-23-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Top Ten Magic Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    Eh. I think aaron wrote that issue just to stick it to the fans that blasted that ridiculous AvX Storm/Panther book. It was wildly out of character and hes just taking it to the next level.

A+X clearly showed that panther and Storm were on good terms and they broke up still somewhat caring for each other as friends. What right does Panther have to tell Storm who to date in the WAtX book and why would he care who shes dating? Why even point out Wolverine? Oh wait...I know hes the title character and needed to bang out Storm yet make it "on her own terms". Panther had no reason to be in the book and yet they trolled that crap just to demean the characters a bit more. Its so freakin frustrating!!! It just burns me up that the characters are treated in such a manner and people actually like that garbage.
    Agreed. That's a common observation made here. I don't think Storm had to do anything. The only character they came off--was Logan. But T'challa was competely mischaracterized--reading today's Avengers--look at how Hickman wrote Thor--powerful, nothing grossly contradicting Thor's home book or Aaron's portrayal.

Trolling BP fans is not going to help him in any shape or form--like Flex said--many Panther fans were Aaron fans--until he started crapping on T'challa --same fans defending him against the people he is now pandering too. It just makes him look small in my opinion. So I'm saying the same phrase that he used toward Allan Moore. That I can't see myself support any of his work and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by timeismoney View Post
    I say hook BP up with the new Captain Universe, that way he would have a truly powerful woman ha,ha,ha,ha.

Ok i'm just a fan of the new Captain Universe, hey Black Panther she likes pie lol.

I endorse this--she stole the show. I'm intrigued by her very much. She's powerful--mother universe. So yeah--T'challa and her might be nice--plus minus all the insane stupidity like his last relationship.

Willy Wonka Swagger! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar

Victor Freeman,

Your posts are on fire!

How long have you been reading Black Panther?
    Kanye West: "Marvel Comics does not like Black Panther!"

I am a T.R.O.L.L.... Totally Ruling On Line Linguistics!

You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you don't you!

I endorse this--she stole the show. I'm intrigued by her very much. She's powerful--mother universe. So yeah--T'challa and her might be nice--plus minus all the insane stupidity like his last relationship.
    I just think that Hickman gets the characters he write. And Avenger fans aren't that hard to pleas. Give them Cap putting his Shield in a robot face, Black Panther kicking an armies ass, or Thor not being jobbed releasing a huge blast of lighting. With a decent story and they're happy.

And yes Cap Uni is my new favorite character after BP.
    Animals sense weakness, sharks smell blood in water
    Ishmael, Moses and Job, knew the divine order.

Agreed. That's a common observation made here. I don't think Storm had to do anything. The only character they came off--was Logan. But T'challa was competely mischaracterized--reading today's Avengers--look at how Hickman wrote Thor--powerful, nothing grossly contradicting Thor's home book or Aaron's portrayal.

Trolling BP fans is not going to help him in any shape or form--like Flex said--many Panther fans were Aaron fans--until he started crapping on T'challa --same fans defending him against the people he is now pandering too. It just makes him look small in my opinion. So I'm saying the same phrase that he used toward Allan Moore. That I can't see myself support any of his work and leave it at that.
    To this post Victor some people don't have loyalty. Anytime you go out of the way. To spit on another writer's work on a, character and the fan base that is hack writing.
    Animals sense weakness, sharks smell blood in water
    Ishmael, Moses and Job, knew the divine order.

I know this isnt BP related but I thought some of you(Flex )might dig it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mgzz22gp771rz1rzuo1_500.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	107656
    It's Spiderman going nuts over Monica Rambaue(may have misspelled last name)
    "It would trouble me if you believed you were ever my equal"

I really just don't want aaron to write BP again. I don't care about storm or her getting banged by logan but the way he wrote Tchalla was shameful and OOC. Begging storm not to bang logan is something the real Tchalla would never do. And why would he care at this point? There was no reason for him to be in this issue at all other than to be crapped on. Petty things like storm and who she's banging is not even a blimp on his mind. He is currently putting aside his hatred for the man who killed thousands of his people and destroyed the main city to work with him and the others to deal with the world and multiverse destroying problem in NA and even told the Dora who feared what would happen if Shuri and the wakanda people found out about them working with namor to ignore that fear and replace it with a much bigger fear of the multiverse being destroyed. If he's putting those thoughts and fears low on his care list then why would stomerive even be on the list at all? It's hack writing at its finest.
    Last edited by Shadey10; 01-23-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    Creepy Black Brotherhood Member

Brother Judge will leave you in Fudge.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    No, I actually misread you're post. Sorry for including you in the list. But I am one to admit when I'm wrong, so I apologize for adding your name in the discussion. In fact, I think I commended you on one of your posts earlier.
    You did, and got your PM...thanks.