Page 196 of 213 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3194
  1. #2926
    Elder Member SilverZeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    11,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
    True! He was awesome through out that whole avengers series, probably the best I seen him outside the pages of BP!
    Very true...co-signd!

  2. #2927
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
    Yep, if no one see's him as a prep master tactician then you would simply look crazy to folks saying that he is, although it does seem the cartoons do a better job of that than some of the comic books.
    When you have to cater to everybody-most cartoon guys come out WAY better.

  3. #2928
    Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, La
    Posts
    9,402

    Default

    Wanted to ask a question. Not a big fan of Doomwar and I know most of us aren't, but one thing I wanted to ask is. Before that. Did Namor help set T'Challa up for Doom to do what he did prior?
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

  4. #2929
    Brother Judge Shadey10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    Wanted to ask a question. Not a big fan of Doomwar and I know most of us aren't, but one thing I wanted to ask is. Before that. Did Namor help set T'Challa up for Doom to do what he did prior?
    Many of us here thought it was a possibility because it did look like it.
    Creepy Black Brotherhood Member

    Brother Judge will leave you in Fudge.

  5. #2930
    Part-Time Sith Joe Acro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Near Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    28,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabu46 View Post
    Yes, I remember enjoying Red Zone a lot and his T'Challa was quite cool...
    T'Challa's role in Red Zone is first thing I remember from that arc. I thought, "Man, he's an untrustworthy jerk, isn't he?" Heh. ...I hadn't had a lot of experience with him prior to that, mind.

  6. #2931
    Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, La
    Posts
    9,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    T'Challa's role in Red Zone is first thing I remember from that arc. I thought, "Man, he's an untrustworthy jerk, isn't he?" Heh. ...I hadn't had a lot of experience with him prior to that, mind.
    I loved when he stepped off in Red Skull's ass! It was beautiful to see it happen. Also it being drawn by my favorite artist just made it that much cooler.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

  7. #2932
    TROLL KILLA Mr MajestiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    13,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    Wanted to ask a question. Not a big fan of Doomwar and I know most of us aren't, but one thing I wanted to ask is. Before that. Did Namor help set T'Challa up for Doom to do what he did prior?
    Namor exits stage left and then all of a sudden Doom appears.

    What do you think?
    Brother Chaos Bringer

    Professional TROLL killer

    Awww! YoU caught my logic slug. Did it hurt your brain?

  8. #2933
    The Professional marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where Giants Live.
    Posts
    21,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    T'Challa's role in Red Zone is first thing I remember from that arc. I thought, "Man, he's an untrustworthy jerk, isn't he?" Heh. ...I hadn't had a lot of experience with him prior to that, mind.
    Well, in Gyrich's defense he was being mind-controlled.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

    CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

  9. #2934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    And that is why you do it. It brings attention to both books and keeps some threads going.
    In fact think of it like this-what hit show airs on ABC that mirrors what COULD happen between Storm, Wolverine & BP? SCANDAL.
    A show about a White president, his black mistress & her ignoring/putting down of the black guy that has/had feelings for her.
    From a distance this Wolverine/Storm/BP things smells like something from that show.
    And considering Disney owns ABC & Marvel-wouldn't shock me if this was done by order.


    And if it's not Wolverine-Sue Richards & Mr Northstar's husband-you might want to watch your men.
    it doesnt mirror "Scandal", that kind of triangle is in every cheap soap opera or romance movie, daytime or nighttime, that there ever was. the romance with the president on that show is actually one of the more tired and cliche plots to me. It's not original at all to Scandal, even with races crossed. thing is, it's not worthy of this genre, and especially of the BP character. And I disagree that it brings attention to both books. this storyline doesn't bring attention to Black Panther or the NA book, it actually derails the character because either way it goes, he's going to look like a chump. It only serves to give some fans something to talk about, but doesn't help any of the characters, especially BP's character, at all.

  10. #2935
    Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, La
    Posts
    9,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Namor exits stage left and then all of a sudden Doom appears.

    What do you think?
    That's why I was asking as I never had a chance to read it. I only saw a scan and heard about it.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

  11. #2936
    I am Rabum Alal Victor Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Geoff Johns did show BP's abilities in his Red Zone arc but I agree that the ball was dropped between what Stan and Jack did and Priest. The problem isn't that people are just realizing it but in the fact some deny it ever existed. Just becasue something hasn't happened or was shown over a period of time doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    ^^^^ the truth and Don Mcgregor deserves a lot of props--because he was the only light in that maelstrom of idiocy.

  12. #2937
    Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, La
    Posts
    9,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Freeman View Post
    ^^^^ the truth and Don Mcgregor deserves a lot of props--because he was the only light in that maelstrom of idiocy.
    I'm reading Panther's Prey right now. How do other Black Panther fans feel about it?
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

  13. #2938
    The Professional marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where Giants Live.
    Posts
    21,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    And that is why you do it. It brings attention to both books and keeps some threads going.
    In fact think of it like this-what hit show airs on ABC that mirrors what COULD happen between Storm, Wolverine & BP? SCANDAL.
    A show about a White president, his black mistress & her ignoring/putting down of the black guy that has/had feelings for her.
    From a distance this Wolverine/Storm/BP things smells like something from that show.
    And considering Disney owns ABC & Marvel-wouldn't shock me if this was done by order.

    And if it's not Wolverine-Sue Richards & Mr Northstar's husband-you might want to watch your men.
    I have to disagree. That's not the way to go with T'Challa. He's fine in Hickman's hands. The only scandal is actually having BP make those comments in the first place.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

    CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

  14. #2939
    I am Rabum Alal Victor Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    I'm reading Panther's Prey right now. How do other Black Panther fans feel about it?
    It was ok to me--but Panther Rage was the best.

  15. #2940
    Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, La
    Posts
    9,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Freeman View Post
    It was ok to me--but Panther Rage was the best.
    I have that run ordered. It should be here soon. I'll post about what I think after I read it.
    Last edited by TonyStark1012; 01-22-2013 at 02:20 PM.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •