Page 167 of 213 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3194

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Hey gang,
    Great issue and definitely something we should discuss. I think it is better if we take the issue convo over to the New Avengers #2 thread though so we keep this thread on topic for our man BP and also so we don't spoil anything for our fellow posters. I don't want to ruin the excitement for them, it is worth the read. Cool?
    Agreed....but r we/SZ allowd 2 b cryptic(in discussion not d way we/SZ write....LOL!) so dat only those who hv read d issue undrstand wat is being said?

Hey gang,
    Great issue and definitely something we should discuss. I think it is better if we take the issue convo over to the New Avengers #2 thread though so we keep this thread on topic for our man BP and also so we don't spoil anything for our fellow posters. I don't want to ruin the excitement for them, it is worth the read. Cool?
    Agreed....but r we/SZ allowd 2 b cryptic(in discussion not d way we/SZ write....LOL!) so dat only those who hv read d issue undrstand wat is being said?

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    The other side of that coin GH is dealing with the trolls( not the version brotha Flex reps ) that have sprang up( both old and new ) in the NA thread
    I understand. Everyone should remember to try & not spoil specific story elements on this thread or at least use spoiler tags if you do. And if we are talking about Cap and the other members then that should be fair game over on the NA threads. We will do our best to keep all the Avengers discussions as peaceful and forward moving as we can. I realize there is some "history" with certain fanbases but in this case, the issue offers a little bit for everyone.

Willy Wonka Swagger! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar

Very good issue!

I may have to venture into the NA thread and see what's cracking over there!
    Kanye West: "Marvel Comics does not like Black Panther!"

I am a T.R.O.L.L.... Totally Ruling On Line Linguistics!

You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you don't you!

I understand. Everyone should remember to try & not spoil specific story elements on this thread or at least use spoiler tags if you do. And if we are talking about Cap and the other members then that should be fair game over on the NA threads. We will do our best to keep all the Avengers discussions as peaceful and forward moving as we can. I realize there is some "history" with certain fanbases but in this case, the issue offers a little bit for everyone.
    It's not as much certain fanbases, but more very specific individuals from a particular fanbase.

We all know who they are so I'm wondering why they're allowed to keep doing what they do with impunity?
    Brother Chaos Bringer

Professional TROLL killer

Awww! YoU caught my logic slug. Did it hurt your brain?

Our/SZ only disappointment with JH's NA is....whr d hek r BP/Tchalla's energy daggers?

Dey do not h d b md of vibranium but perhaps shadow particles or sum othr meta-fysix stuff....d claws r 4 short & close combat situations while d energy daggers reaaally boosts BP/Tchalla long range combatability.

Our/SZ only disappointment with JH's NA is....whr d hek r BP/Tchalla's energy daggers?

Dey do not h d b md of vibranium but perhaps shadow particles or sum othr meta-fysix stuff....d claws r 4 short & close combat situations while d energy daggers reaaally boosts BP/Tchalla long range combatability.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    A Cap that would even consider mass murder under any circumstance, ISN'T Cap.

What the Illuminati are proposing isn't like detonating a bomb in Hydra headquarters or blowing up the Death Star.

Taken to its logical conclusion this is gonna involve killing billions of people who are just minding thier own business.

So yeah, he isn't gonna accept that premise (nor should he-he's Captain America for @#$% sake).

Or the NA are going to have to learn how to target Earths with no sapient life on them or Earths where everybody is already dead.

This is probably going to mean he gets mindwiped by Dr. Strange.
    I was thinking he'd get mind wiped, but have recurring nightmares as was shown in the first issue.

Also, it's very probable, especially from those images of the NA fighting beings from other worlds, that these other worlds may be trying to save their worlds as well, not just minding their own business.

It might be cool if the NA met and had to fight alternate-earth versions of themselves...just as long as T'Challa's alternate isn't happy pants panther...

this was an excellent issue and is turning out to be the best in the NOW staple...The characterization is spot on for everybody, and I haven't been this excited about Panther in a long time. I love what he said about the group having the Infinity gems and his still intact reservations.

Energy Daggers
    Short Range Teleportation
    Personal Invisibility
    Panther Lunge
    Personal Hard Light energy Shielding

Marvel Vs. Capcom 4 better not have any bs excuses.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post

Just because he hasn't used them yet doesn't mean they're not there...or maybe he has something even cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    Ok, spoiler alert.

spoilers:

How do you guys feel about T'Challa hiding the meeting from Shuri? Namely the whole "inviting Namor" part?

Could there be a possible issue between the two looming?

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think this has to happen and would be an interesting development for both characters. T'Challa is still viewed as King to his people so I wonder how they'd react if they knew he was hiding Namor. I think Hickman's setting it up for Namor to go and cause trouble. It'll be interesting to see the reactions of Shuri, Hunter, M'Baku, and Killmonger, since they all have a stake in the survival and success of Wakanda.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    Energy Daggers
    Short Range Teleportation
    Personal Invisibility
    Panther Lunge
    Personal Hard Light energy Shielding

Marvel Vs. Capcom 4 better not have any bs excuses.

They will cause it's Capcom and they love to troll fanbases. Ask a Mega Man fan how the past couple of years have been going and if they have nice words for Capcom

They will cause it's Capcom and they love to troll fanbases. Ask a Mega Man fan how the past couple of years have been going and if they have nice words for Capcom
    People didn't like the 8-bit Mega Man revival? I thought they were dope, but I'm not a "fan" per se.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

This^^^^^^^^^^^

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje from Lost says he hopes his performance in Thor 2 gets Marvel to cast him as Black Panther.

Who do I want to play him? Myself, letís be real. I would hope that playing Kurse would ingratiate me to becoming the Panther. You get in and have success in one, and you go and do the next one. [My campaign] is definitely not dropped. Heís one of my faves. I would love to play him. You have to keep at it, you have to keep your card in the hat and see what comes out but I have to say Iím thrilled, Iíve been able to play two characters in one movie and if [Marvel] likes this and it this does well, it just gives you a better chance.