Page 147 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 3194

well I broke my own Pledge. but I did curb the rancor. With that I give you this. That you will at least chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    We should just caption these two pages!

Black Panther "Namor that isnt wine in that bottle. Its where I keep my urine samples."

NAmor "I know."

Black Panther" how can you be so calm about it"

Namor pours T'challa's essence into glass then says, " I slept with your wife while you were Hell's kitchen"

Black Panther, " Now Im pissed off"

Namor drinks from goblet.

Namor, " that makes two of us"
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

T'Challa in prayer. What a sensitive scene of strength and vulnerability. Hickman wrote it brilliantly subtly revealing a new side to T'Challa that should appeal to some of the people that are on the fence about him as a character.

As far as the haters go, they are just jealous. Ignoring them is the best insult I am aware of.

The path of all haters of the Black Panther saga is frought with tears.

They whine incessantly and grind their teeth in frustration at what they as T'Challa being shown as ge always should have been and in so doing, reveal the true essence of their hate.

I pity them for their small mindedness and silliness.
    Somedays, I'm quite the humanitarian.

No More Mutants

You failed before you even came at me funny style

THE SUPERIOR MEMBER! USERNAME TAKEN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Priime View Post
    Say word. I'm not gonna confront the haters all the time, I'll pick my battles, but sometimes you gotta drop the hammer on these fools.
    Well said, my brother, well said.
    Adults struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life when the answer is obvious to the smallest child: because it's not real. - Grant Morrison

So What (in the NA1 issue) showings were Tchalla's new powers and what was Tech?

In this trailer for a video game yet to be released Tchalla can be seen almost teleporting short distances while attacking; Silimar to the what we saw in New Avengers 1 unless I'm mistaken. I think the sheild he used to try to protect the students was tech but I'm not sure. However if the short range porting was a new power I'm glad to see it has transferred over to another form of media in this game.

opinions?

I wonder if the short range teleporting was Hickman playing with improved shadow physics.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

I'm guessing it was all tech(Teleportation, Shields and Cloaking).

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I'm guessing it was all tech(Teleportation, Shields and Cloaking).
    I hope that its not all tech, but a combination of stuff. That way he wouldn't be to reliant on one thing.
    HE'S THE *%$&#* BLACK PANTHER!

I'm guessing it was all Wakandan magic. T'Challa and Shuri are probably the only BP's that didn't use it sighting unpredictability. I think he is much more inclined to use it now that he has the spirit and memories of the people who probably invented it. As far as Science goes, T'Challa is the smartest BP to ever live. What tech skill would he learn from T'Cheno 850 A.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Habiscero View Post
    I'm guessing it was all Wakandan magic. T'Challa and Shuri are probably the only BP's that didn't use it sighting unpredictability. I think he is much more inclined to use it now that he has the spirit and memories of the people who probably invented it. As far as Science goes, T'Challa is the smartest BP to ever live. What tech skill would he learn from T'Cheno 850 A.D.
    To quote Arthur C. Clark
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
    ...Iiii? ...Kotae wa kiitenai!

read Gene wolfe's Urth of the new sun or Jack Vance's Dying earth and you'll find almost no distinction between magic and tech. I think Tolkiens elves call it craft and not tech, but it amounts to the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Habiscero View Post
    You never know, there is a lot be be learned from the past, for example Japanese buildings use the same earthquake resisting technology that the ancient Japanese used and modern man still cannot make a pyramid!
    "It would trouble me if you believed you were ever my equal"

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Priime View Post
    Say word. I'm not gonna confront the haters all the time, I'll pick my battles, but sometimes you gotta drop the hammer on these fools.
    Quoted for truth! Please keep doing it.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

oops can't figure out how to post particular link

We still can't produce Damascus steel, we can't pour concrete that lasts as long as the Romans concrete, There is no way to prove whether there is such a thing a quivering palm or five finger death punch, and who knows how much knowledge about medicine humanity has lost. The lore contained in the library of Alexandria before it was burnt is incalcuable. T'Challa was given a vast treasure when he recieved the wisdome and knowledge of the fformer kings of Wakanda.