Page 139 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 3194

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah all of this needs to be taken care of in a solo series. Doesn't Carol have an issue with BP or are they good now?
    I believe they're good now

If Carol can forgive Wanda for breaking up the avengers, destroying their mansion, killing some of their teammates, and almost ending the mutant race, then she damn sure as hell better not still be mad at Tchalla for the spying on the avengers when he first joined thing lol.
    Creepy Black Brotherhood Member

Brother Judge will leave you in Fudge.

http://ericguzman.deviantart.com/

I like the glowing eyes and the blue outlining.
    "With Knowledge we built a city to rival heaven."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey10 View Post
    If Carol can forgive Wanda for breaking up the avengers, destroying their mansion, killing some of their teammates, and almost ending the mutant race, then she damn sure as hell better not still be mad at Tchalla for the spying on the avengers when he first joined thing lol.
    It depends it could be like 1940's World War 2 wherein the Japanese were put in internment camps and Germans and Italians weren't.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey10 View Post
    I guess Carol would be more sympathetic to Wanda since she was their for her during her nine day pregnancy. So there is a bond there. T'Challa on the other hand, I really don't know how many Avengers trust BP, I mean really trust BP outside of Steve. He really doesn't play by their rules alot and I think that ruffles alot of feathers, Carol and Tony in particular. That's what makes it so cool when he's on the team because he makes alot of them feel uneasy.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Look yeah marvel should have strong black relationships but come on lets not act like marvel cares about the sancity of marriage

Peter Parker, marvel's most bankable solo character signed a deal with the devil and got rid of a marriage and a unborn daughter.

Scott Summers dumped Maddie while they had a kid and then cheated on Jean with Frost.

If Marvel is going to do that stuff to characters editorial clearly loves well then that is not going to be good news for others
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Look yeah marvel should have strong black relationships but come on lets not act like marvel cares about the sancity of marriage

Peter Parker, marvel's most bankable solo character signed a deal with the devil and got rid of a marriage and a unborn daughter.

Scott Summers dumped Maddie while they had a kid and then cheated on Jean with Frost.

If Marvel is going to do that stuff to characters editorial clearly loves well then that is not going to be good news for others
    That's the reason why I'm saying let T'Challa save the multiverse for a while before he even thinks about the Womens. We still haven't seen what his upgrades can do yet. If he can pull off stuff like a Chrinos form that would be tight. But really after the "Drama Queen" that is Storm debacle I can wait for him to be with another woman. Just my 2 cents.
    HE'S THE *%$&#* BLACK PANTHER!

At any rate, BP doesn't need to be with a woman right now. And the color doesn't quite matter, either.

Quote Originally Posted by SKJoker View Post

At any rate, BP doesn't need to be with a woman right now. And the color doesn't quite matter, either.
    Hmmm...nu poster.

Welkom 2 'Wakanda' SKJoker, hope u'll b a regular.

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    At some point, they have to have some romantic interest for BP. Someone that will be there for better or worse.
    Well whoevr it is had betta b prominent or going 2 b md prominent....& shud hv supa powers 2 match BP/Tchalla's resourcefulness.

Still holding hope 4 Photon/Rambeau or d nu Capt Universe but it has 2 b devlpd slowly & organically b4 actual dating.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

http://ericguzman.deviantart.com/

I like the glowing eyes and the blue outlining.
    Niiiiiiiice!

Thanks, mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Wasn't that done in the Black Panther: Man Without Fear book written by David Liss?
    Yup. More please.

Willy Wonka Swagger! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar

I live vicariously through my favorite characters so if the Spiderman movies can switch out Mary Jane for Gwen Stacy or Batman gets Catwoman at the end of the day I want the same for Black Panther!

The neutered thing is best left for the the under 12 year old Disney crowd I want the adventure, the excitement and the Julia Roberts Pretty Woman fairytale at the end!

So sayeth Big Prezzy... That's President Obama for the uninitiated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQx7AzjHjUA

But nothing beats the original... Al Green you impotent Hip Hoppers you stand the FRAK up and recognize up in here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M_s0C_ID5w

And Majestic if you aint singing along to this I'm revoking your Chaos Bringer card for the 2-0-1-3!
    Kanye West: "Marvel Comics does not like Black Panther!"

I am a T.R.O.L.L.... Totally Ruling On Line Linguistics!

You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you don't you!

I'm on the fence about romance for Panther, first who would they put him with that would be worthy, and then would we really hear Tchalla true voice? There is bad vibe when i see Tchalla written so out of character. I shiver when i remember Ororo storming out of the avengers and steve telling him to stay...and he did! What would a woman think if she is given the impression that she isnt worth bolting out after.
    Comfortably numb is my state of being!