Page 52 of 213 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    Don't really feel like I want to pick this up but the art is extremely to my liking.
    I wouldn't pick it up even if Oeming was doing the art.
    Somedays, I'm quite the humanitarian.

No More Mutants

You failed before you even came at me funny style

Let's not go down the Storm vs BP bashing route again. Maybe this issue will bring some closure or understanding. Maybe it won't. I have no idea how it goes. But before we fall back into the same old bitterness about the breakup or nastiness towards one another, please remember that it wasn't the characters that wrote or edited themselves and that hopefully even though many of us may not like the end result, these two very popular and beloved Marvel heroes can move forward amicably and with respect.

I don't mind the art. Kinda like it even. Not sure this issue is necessary but seeing them kick around some poachers in it of itself is cool. Maybe the convo will lead to something. Doesn't matter that much to me personally though as my sights are already on what follows in New Avengers. I'm over the As and Xs storyline.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rsreed13 View Post
    Preview from next weeks A+X #3, which features a Black Panther and Storm team up written by Jason Aaron.

Looks great. I am VERY excited for this now (forgot it was coming out), because we might get some great depth to their relationship; and some much needed closure. Thanks for the scans.
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 12-14-2012 at 05:28 AM.
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

I'll be reading that with a bottle of this in hand

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayven View Post
    I'll be reading that with a bottle of this in hand

LOL!
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Let's not go down the Storm vs BP bashing route again. Maybe this issue will bring some closure or understanding. Maybe it won't. I have no idea how it goes. But before we fall back into the same old bitterness about the breakup or nastiness towards one another, please remember that it wasn't the characters that wrote or edited themselves and that hopefully even though many of us may not like the end result, these two very popular and beloved Marvel heroes can move forward amicably and with respect.

I don't mind the art. Kinda like it even. Not sure this issue is necessary but seeing them kick around some poachers in it of itself is cool. Maybe the convo will lead to something. Doesn't matter that much to me personally though as my sights are already on what follows in New Avengers. I'm over the As and Xs storyline.
    I think it's very necessary myself...for them to leave things the way they were would have been terrible. I wouldn't want to leave a relationship having ended like that. At least this way it gets some closure, they can be friends again, and maybe even some of the fans who liked the marriage can get some closure. May even help the image of the characters with their opposite fans...

Quote Originally Posted by jabu46 View Post
    I think it's very necessary myself...for them to leave things the way they were would have been terrible. I wouldn't want to leave a relationship having ended like that. At least this way it gets some closure, they can be friends again, and maybe even some of the fans who liked the marriage can get some closure. May even help the image of the characters with their opposite fans...
    I would really like for it to go this way jabu. I'm with you completely here. Like a child of divorce, it is better when the parents are nice to one another and still care even if it didn't work out between them.
    It's just the cynicism has rubbed off on me I guess. Blame Mr M or Genki for that.

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    It's just the cynicism has rubbed off on me I guess. Blame Mr M or Genki for that.
    It's like they got some General Sith powers. Even I've felt the power of the dark side due to them.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    It's like they got some General Sith powers. Even I've felt the power of the dark side due to them.
    Indeed. Maybe Hickman can go Han Solo and steal the show.

DD & BP: secret BFF's FriendRoss's Avatar

x-WIFES are important..

not X, as in X men.. Ex wife... any way

even though you get that annulment signed by the high priest.. she is still there. she will always be there. you can try not to think about it or talk about it... be she is still just that, an Xwife... she will never gain the title of "somebody that i use to know"

im still holding out for them to get back togather, and would think nothing less of anyone involved... love has no rules or guidlines.. and TRUE LOVE, is not afraid of embarisment

Quote Originally Posted by FriendRoss View Post
    x-WIFES are important..

not X, as in X men.. Ex wife... any way

even though you get that annulment signed by the high priest.. she is still there. she will always be there. you can try not to think about it or talk about it... be she is still just that, an Xwife... she will never gain the title of "somebody that i use to know"

im still holding out for them to get back togather, and would think nothing less of anyone involved... love has no rules or guidlines.. and TRUE LOVE, is not afraid of embarisment
    Damn your sensitivity FR. I'm getting all weepy over here.
    Of course as DD fans, how has this worked out for us over the years? The ex(es) tend to end up crazy, dead, super villains or on the best of terms - literally trying to stick a knife in the back.

DD & BP: secret BFF's FriendRoss's Avatar

listen.... its a fact the best women run hot and cold... are extremely passionate.... opinionated and stubborn

strong women, man... they are where its at. sometimes they are going to disagree with you. now of course this fictional story and situation takes things to extreme..... but simply put

you cant ever close the door on love man.... look how good they are together. to not be a fan of this relationship is absurd...

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriendRoss View Post
    listen.... its a fact the best women run hot and cold... are extremely passionate.... opinionated and stubborn
    Crazy women can be like that too.

Just a personal anecdote.

"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by rsreed13 View Post
    Preview from next weeks A+X #3, which features a Black Panther and Storm team up written by Jason Aaron.

Anybody knows who drew this?

It kinda sorta looks like McGinnis' work.

Interesting. May see some closure here.

It would be nice if comics could manage to have 2 characters have a conversation and NOT be punching and kicking stuff at the same time.
    Yeah, I know this is a comic and there are space issues sinces its an 10 pager but this has always cracked me up.

You never see a barfight where the dudes are like "So Joe whattya wanna do after this"? "I'm cut up kinda bad Moe, maybe go to the hospital?"

BANNED

i agree that closure is important. let the work speak for itself and please do not try to suppress discussion about it.