View Poll Results: Do You Want to See Azazel Finally Pay for Taking Advantage of Mystique's Innocence?

Voters
25. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • He's a deadbeat dad. Kurt should teleport his head off 4 Mystique!

19 76.00%
  • Wrong. Azazel > Mystique

6 24.00%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default How Should Azazel Resurrect his Son?

The pieces are coming together. Mystique is gathering her forces. Azazel's pseudo-Bamfs have infiltrated the school. War is imminent and once again the X-Men will be caught in the middle.

What's Azazel's game, though? We know for a fact that Nightcrawler's soul is currently housed in Wolverine's body. Currently, there are several practice-Nightcrawler bodies running around the school. But who wants a midget Nightcrawler? With AoA Nightcrawler around, do you imagine that it's possible that Azazel will kill the spirit of the pretender and place his real son inside this new casing? When Kurt returns, should he become the nuDaredevil?

Would you also appreciate the return of Kiwi Black?

BANNED

To Be Extracted From Wolverine Immediately

I forgot that he escaped from Hell with Wolverine.

I guess they're going to kill AoA Nightcrawler. It's rather unfortunate that Kurts corpse was dumped at sea and eaten by atlanteans.

Last edited by ExodusCloak; 11-25-2012 at 06:00 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I forgot that he escaped from Hell with Wolverine.

I guess they're going to kill AoA Nightcrawler. It's rather unfortunate that Kurts corpse was dumped at sea and eaten by atlanteans.
    It was burnt into ashes and then Beast used it as Kitty litter, which he dumped on Scott and Emma's rug in protest.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    It was burnt into ashes and then Beast used it as Kitty litter, which he dumped on Scott and Emma's rug in protest.
    lol, even worse. :P

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    The pieces are coming together. Mystique is gathering her forces. Azazel's pseudo-Bamfs have infiltrated the school. War is imminent and once again the X-Men will be caught in the middle.

What's Azazel's game, though? We know for a fact that Nightcrawler's soul is currently housed in Wolverine's body. Currently, there are several practice-Nightcrawler bodies running around the school. But who wants a midget Nightcrawler? With AoA Nightcrawler around, do you imagine that it's possible that Azazel will kill the spirit of the pretender and place his real son inside this new casing? When Kurt returns, should he become the nuDaredevil?

Would you also appreciate the return of Kiwi Black?
    AOA nightcrawler seems to be the son him & Raven never had..

kurt was too nice & loving Aza always hated that about him anyway at least now there a complete evil family...

Quote Originally Posted by DATNIGG View Post
    AOA nightcrawler seems to be the son him & Raven never had..

kurt was too nice & loving Aza always hated that about him anyway at least now there a complete evil family...
    Thought the same thing

You'd think by now the X-Men would just save the carcass of whoever until their eventual resurrection, but for Nightcrawler? Eh, burn him.

Quote Originally Posted by EXCELSIOR 2.0 View Post
    You'd think by now the X-Men would just save the carcass of whoever until their eventual resurrection, but for Nightcrawler? Eh, burn him.
    They did the same to Dr. Yuriko Takiguchi

The X-cemetery is filled with the school bus full of kids. No space for some C-list X-men.
    VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Even funnier considering that Gold team has NuAngel who can revive the dead and Blue team has Christopher who can apparently bring someone back to life as well.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

I blame Colossus. He get's melted down & tossed into the sea, yet still comes back, so they think it's cool to just throw everyone else into the fireplace.

Man this artist seems to have only one expression for the females he draws... Anyone have a side by side comparison of all the X-Women he's drawn with this same facial expression handy?
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

^Who cares? Land's gone now. Hallelujah

Quote Originally Posted by Ziral View Post
    ^Who cares? Land's gone now. Hallelujah
    He took Gillen with him