Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    I wouldn't bother with the justice league quarterly series , most of them were not very good.
    Which I why I didn't recommend after #6. They are part of the series, anyway.
    Characters: Elongated Man, Batman, Satellite JLA, Super Buddies, Sandman, Swamp Thing
    Writers: Moore, Gaiman, Cooke, Giffen/DeMatteis, Miller, Dini, Morrison, Waid, Meltzer, McDuffie, Barr, Englehart

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa-Rivas-2099 View Post
    Which I why I didn't recommend after #6. They are part of the series, anyway.
    There were only a couple of issues that were any good. Issue 3 with the origin of the extremist. Issue 4 only if you like Ice & Guy gardner relationship , the rest can certainly take it or leave it category as you won't missed all that much.

There were only a couple of issues that were any good. Issue 3 with the origin of the extremist. Issue 4 only if you like Ice & Guy gardner relationship , the rest can certainly take it or leave it category as you won't missed all that much.
    I really loved issue 1, with the Conglomerate and great Chris Sprouse art (though not as great as he got to be). Kinda hated #2, with the Galactus/Silver Surfer satire, but #3 is awsome also. After that, it really goes a little bit down in quality (they really should have continued with the full issues sagas), but you still had some fun stories.

Peace

Depends. #6 is important only in that it is the only Elongated Man adventure. Save Animal Man, all of the JLErs ha their adventure, Ralph only got his Wally moment early on and the birthday mystery of JLQ #6. However, it's not that big a deal as a story.
    Characters: Elongated Man, Batman, Satellite JLA, Super Buddies, Sandman, Swamp Thing
    Writers: Moore, Gaiman, Cooke, Giffen/DeMatteis, Miller, Dini, Morrison, Waid, Meltzer, McDuffie, Barr, Englehart

Quote Originally Posted by JSA View Post
    and of course : Justice League Generation Lost. is really good.

Attachment 104783
    Except the Ice origin.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

I liked that she isn't goddess but makeing her such a powerfull with family tragedy wasn't good. But hey in Rucka's Checkmate Fire also became character with dark past.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Except the Ice origin.
    totally unnecessary

Just ordered all those issues, it'll be bwa-ha-ha christmas

Heard that Generation's Lost's ending wasn't that good.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by Damex View Post
    I liked that she isn't goddess but makeing her such a powerfull with family tragedy wasn't good. But hey in Rucka's Checkmate Fire also became character with dark past.
    She wasn't really a goddess. She comes from the snow people, and the retcon erases adventures in which those people appeared, her brother was actually a villain (that was a very stupid thing to do for Winick). The confussion might have started because in one G-DM story she's casually called a goddess.

I don't know about Fire in Rucka's stories, but the original deal is that she was a model and a topless showgirl of sorts, then she became a spy as opportunity knocked and finally she got her super powers. Pretty much campy on purpose.

I also hate almost every single Maxwell story not done by Giffen or DeMatteis. They left him a honest hero after Breakdowns, people messed with him (still redeemable, though), they fixed him again Formerly Known, only for stupid Rucka to mess with him again in Countdown to IC. I really hate DiDio for that. What Winick id was just insult to injury.

Heard that Generation's Lost's ending wasn't that good.
    I don't think so. In my opinion it was good that it was open-ended. Bad was that relaunch totally erased everything.

I don't know about Fire in Rucka's stories
    da Costa wasn't her real name. She had been trained (since childhood) to kill by her father - a war criminal.

stupid Rucka to mess with him again in Countdown to IC
    First story with Max taht i read was Raucka's Countdown to Inf.Crisis. So I was sbhocked when I read JLI trades when he was nice businessman.

I really hate DiDio for that
    there is much more to hate him for...