Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

female Stilt-Man
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    female Stilt-Man
    Word.

I like to think that her sad performance as a villain turned out to be useful for her.
    Last edited by Addams; 11-26-2012 at 01:35 PM.

Living Laser
    Batroc
    Doctor Doom
    Hood
    Razorfist
    A N I M E

Constrictor.
    Pull List: Action Comics, Batman, Chew, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Saga, Stormwatch, Wonder Woman

Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

Constrictor. He always flirts with the idea of going straight. But new writers come in and make him into a villain again. Frank can never get away from being a villain because of this.

The same can be said with Radioactive Man. The character became a hero. But the wrong writer comes in and turns him into a villain again. Pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy831 View Post
    Constrictor.
    Dude, you just beat me to it.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

Quote Originally Posted by stelok View Post
    Doctor Doom
    He has been sweet as sugar in FF.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    If he's still alive,I would love to see the Molecule man be a hero.
    Wasn't he for a while, after the Secret Wars? Or at least staying out of trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    Wasn't he for a while, after the Secret Wars? Or at least staying out of trouble...
    Yeah he was seeing a psychiatrist and trying to settle down with Volcana for a good while after that.
    Life looks better in black and white.

Trapster should go gay. he's not fooling anyone with his loyalty to the Wizard (and his schlong-shaped helmet). i'm not even going to mention his goo gun.

Quote Originally Posted by E. Wilson View Post
    I heavily disagree on the Shocker, mostly because the fact that he's a self-taught engineering genius who decided to rob banks instead of work an honest job is exactly what makes him interesting to me. Also, he's got a pragmatic, common-sense approach to villainy that you don't see that often, at least in Spider-Man's roster of foes. (Maybe with Sandman...)

Constrictor had a downer ending to his storyline in Avengers: Initiative. I kind of wish he'd completely reformed, as he'd been leaning.
    Sadly, he reverted back to crime after that.

Quote Originally Posted by wayfarejourneyman View Post
    Therew is sort of a revolving door of supervillany in the marvel universe. What reformed villains made teh most sense, and which villains would you like to see go hero?

I am a huge Shocker fan, and would love to see him go hero for a while. The idea that this criminal is a self-taught engineering genius really intrugues me, and I'd love to see what he could do as a hero.
    That would never work, Shocker just isn't the "hero". He's only interested in making money and he couldn't hold an honest job to save his life. So he sticks to crime.

Quote Originally Posted by E. Wilson View Post
    I heavily disagree on the Shocker, mostly because the fact that he's a self-taught engineering genius who decided to rob banks instead of work an honest job is exactly what makes him interesting to me. Also, he's got a pragmatic, common-sense approach to villainy that you don't see that often, at least in Spider-Man's roster of foes. (Maybe with Sandman...)

Constrictor had a downer ending to his storyline in Avengers: Initiative. I kind of wish he'd completely reformed, as he'd been leaning.
    I think Shocker just needs more character development and consistent writing. In one of his last stories, he tried to kill 12 people because some crime boss thought he could bully the legal system by killing the jury that was trying him. That crime boss is clearly insane, because that wouldn't work, so Shocker working for that guy seems really out of character. At one point of Shocker was afraid of getting killed by Scourge, so I think he would realize that killing 12 people will bring a lot of heat on him, maybe even lead to Punisher targeting him. That contradicts Shocker as more professional and sane villain, if he is willing to help such an insane scheme. Shocker doesn't need to reform, but he does need more character development, maybe have of a code of ethics what he will and will not do, rather just being put into any story where they need a hired thug.

It be interesting to see some of these tech villains who have no real reason to commit crimes either reform or try to reform. You think Tony Stark or Reed Richards would start a work release programs for some of those tech villains who rob banks with tech that could make them millions legitimately. There is an interesting non cannon story in a novel, where Trapster tries to reform, even his attempt at reformation ultimately fails, it gives you some more insight into the character. He felt more like a human being, rather then some one dimensional plot device who robs banks or joins the Frightful Four in order to kill the FF, for no other reason then the heroes need someone to punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    Trapster should go gay. he's not fooling anyone with his loyalty to the Wizard (and his schlong-shaped helmet). i'm not even going to mention his goo gun.
    Trapster being gay would kinda make sense, that or he is just a masochist.
    Last edited by The Master Meglomaniac; 11-26-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Master Meglomaniac View Post
    I think Shocker just needs more character development and consistent writing. In one of his last stories, he tried to kill 12 people because some crime boss thought he could bully the legal system by killing the jury that was trying him. That crime boss is clearly insane, because that wouldn't work, so Shocker working for that guy seems really out of character. At one point of Shocker was afraid of getting killed by Scourge, so I think he would realize that killing 12 people will bring a lot of heat on him, maybe even lead to Punisher targeting him. That contradicts Shocker as more professional and sane villain, if he is willing to help such an insane scheme. Shocker doesn't need to reform, but he does need more character development, maybe have of a code of ethics what he will and will not do, rather just being put into any story where they need a hired thug.

It be interesting to see some of these tech villains who have no real reason to commit crimes either reform or try to reform. You think Tony Stark or Reed Richards would start a work release programs for some of those tech villains who rob banks with tech that could make them millions legitimately. There is an interesting non cannon story in a novel, where Trapster tries to reform, even his attempt at reformation ultimately fails, it gives you some more insight into the character. He felt more like a human being, rather then some one dimensional plot device who robs banks or joins the Frightful Four in order to kill the FF, for no other reason then the heroes need someone to punch.

Trapster being gay would kinda make sense, that or he is just a masochist.
    they aren't mutually exclusive. i see Pete as the gay sadist from the Thomas Jane Punisher movie.

Just when i need ugg boots !! Thank you spam, thank you so much !!

Taskmaster, Constrictor, Diamondback and Vulcan

Am I the only one who thought for a long time that Shocker's powers were electricity-based? He never shows up, so I just assumed he "shocked" people and thought he was Electro with a better costume. Because of the costume my vote goes for him, his time on the Real Thunderbolts was too short.
    A Fool for the Foom