Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Axel-In-Charge - Nov 23, 2012

As readers recover from Turkey Day, Marvel Comics Editor-in-Chief Axel Alonso opens up on fan questions, hinting at the future of "Superior Spider-Man," guest stars in "Age of Ultron" and the fate of Nick Fury, Dark Elves and more.

Full article here.

Rolling My Eyes At You mr_hyde2120's Avatar

This sucked

Short and not so sweet. Thanks to Prince of Orphans asking about the original Nick Fury.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

Well, at least this week, we didn't have to read a long article to have Alonso waste our time with his non-answers!

Gage writing Age of Ultron Superior Spidey tie-in issue with Dexter Soy on art. Nice

Yeah short but that is both a blessing and a curse
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

BANNED

OH that ultimates art looks great, looks like scott eaton, hope he stays he is the best artist the book has had sense ribic, the first artist on humphiries run was good but he started fizzzling out after awhile

How much longer before Nick Fury Jr becomes the original Nick Fury? Sr will make a deal with Mephisto to bring his son back in a life or death situation and give Sr his eye back being that Jr and Cable are now wearing patches (and there isn't room enough for three one-eyed patch-wearing 616 characters) but the catch is Sr is banished to an alternate universe and hops universes like Dazzler or Havok in his Mutant X days. The catch for getting rid of his patch? He can never come back to the 616 and he NEVER existed in the 616 only his former son Nick Fury did. Hey it's about as plausible as OMD was in Amazing Spider-Man....Quesada's not the only Joe who can come up with some weird@$$ $hit!

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Yeah the short "non answers" are stupid. Just answer the question or give the cliche "Wait and See". I mean, the Juggernaut question...that answer was terrible. Juggs isn't exactly "A" list (although he has a lot of fans) so what's the harm in teasing what's next for him? If the HONEST truth is "he will be in character limbo" for awhile, then why not say that? That isn't going to affect sales, I assure you.

Honesty. It works every time.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Pixie is not a "massive breakout success", Seresecros, lol.
    "Calm down, call Batman." - Greg Capullo

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    Yeah the short "non answers" are stupid. Just answer the question or give the cliche "Wait and See". I mean, the Juggernaut question...that answer was terrible. Juggs isn't exactly "A" list (although he has a lot of fans) so what's the harm in teasing what's next for him? If the HONEST truth is "he will be in character limbo" for awhile, then why not say that? That isn't going to affect sales, I assure you.

Honesty. It works every time.
    I find it interesting you latched onto the Juggernaut question, since that was an actual answer. The reader asked where they could find Juggie, Alonso told him exactly where to look.

Marriage-Tracer killer Dr. Chaos's Avatar

Amazing Spider-Man #698 did not break the internet in half at all.

Dan definitely overhyped that issue abit. It's a story that will run it's course, I think most people see that.
    I'm beginning to think that Hell is a comic book forum.

-Gitaroo_Dude

Just happy to hear that Pixie will most likely show up in a book as not-wallpaper from that answer. I hope it will be for a relaunched X-Men series with Brian Wood writing.
    Comic fan and hopeful author.

BANNED

lol I cannot take these Ultimate Avengers drawings. Remember that issue which had Falcon flying around in the middle of a battle with a machine gun in one hand and an Americna flag in the other?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chaos View Post
    Amazing Spider-Man #698 did not break the internet in half at all.

Dan definitely overhyped that issue abit. It's a story that will run it's course, I think most people see that.
    Overhyped it "a bit?"

I think that's underselling it greatly.