Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1410

Default What to pick up from ultron sale?

On comixology there's a rather big sale for ultron, each issue is. 69p but there are so many titles. Which ones are VERY essential?
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Because Bendis likes to refer his own work a lot, I'd say anything that he's written will likely come up. But for my money, I went with Annihilation: Conquest, because I love me some Phalanx, and I love me some DnA-era Marvel Cosmic.
    Primary pulls: X-Factor, Hawkeye, Young Avengers, Avengers Arena, X-Men: Legacy, Uncanny X-Force, FF, Archer and Armstrong

BANNED

Go with Ultron Unlimited, can't go wrong with a classic.

Dear god. Bendis' Moon Knight issues are now considered Ultron issues. <face palm>

Get the Busiek books. Then you'll be understand why folks are crying.

Well I'm just looking for 2 (maybe more if I decide) issues to learn about ultron
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Well I'm just looking for 2 (maybe more if I decide) issues to learn about ultron
    Ultron Unlimited then.

If you wanted more, I'd recommend some of the early West Coast Avengers Ultron stuff (around issue 11, IIRC) and the late stuff (in the 90s), which resulted in Alkhema.

Hmm, it's a unusually big sale for once, I went on and saw so many! And they are there to hype up age of ultron, which I'm getting but, ironically, the money I might use to buy then is the for first 3x issues xD I can get two without breaking into my saving so I need to find the best and most important ones.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Hmm, it's a unusually big sale for once, I went on and saw so many! And they are there to hype up age of ultron, which I'm getting but, ironically, the money I might use to buy then is the for first 3x issues xD I can get two without breaking into my saving so I need to find the best and most important ones.
    I don't think anyone can tell you that just two issues from that list is gonna cut it. The best I can tell you is to grab the four Ultron Unlimited issues, you can probably skip the zero issue if money is that big of a problem. If they had put the Ultron Imperative one-shot up I would say get it because it's quite awesome, but they didn't. Hope that helps.

Okay, so Iron Patriot is probably Rhodney.

But then how can Tony be with the Avengers and with the Guardians at the same time...? There's quite a distance between both playgrounds.....and both series show a different kind of Iron-Man.

But then how can Tony be with the Avengers and with the Guardians at the same time...?
    Is that really EXACTLY at the same time though ?

Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    Is that really EXACTLY at the same time though ?
    I just imagine that events in the Avengers comics and solo titles take place in different times from one another.

Default Swordsman's Sword?

Did they ever say what happened to it? I mean the original Swordsman Jacques Duquesne's sword that the Mandarin tricked out for him?
    I like swords.

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

well i know that the Swordsman that was on the Thunderbolts Sword's hilt was made from his dead sister's skin....but i don't know what happened to it after Osbourne stabbed him with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    well i know that the Swordsman that was on the Thunderbolts Sword's hilt was made from his dead sister's skin....but i don't know what happened to it after Osbourne stabbed him with it.
    I'm so glad that lame excuse for a swordsman died. And on top of it all to be stabbed by your own sword. A disgrace to the name.
    I like swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    Wait...I'm sorry, what?