When I first started reading comics back in the late 70s/early 80s about 80% of my pull list was Marvel with the other 20% being DC. After a time I dropped out of reading comics altogether mainly because of event fatigue and lack of money and because I was getting on with the business of college and life on my own Sometime in the late 90/early 2000s I started reading Japanese manga exclusively and continued to do so for several years before I jumped back into comics again. Now about 75% of my pull list is DC with a smattering of IDW titles and a few manga making up the rest. Occasionally, I read trades from other companies as well and I have been giving Marvel a chance to impress me again with NOW. That being said I have yet to find anything from Marvel that has captured my attention enough for me to do anything more than trade wait for them. The double shipping and mainly 3.99 price point still prevent me from committing to any Marvel title monthly even though there are titles that are 2.99.