Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled Mutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doctormistermaster View Post
    I personally have a hard time fathoming the degree of love that Harley gets, the idea of an in universe fan girl could be fun if done correctly.
    I can already imagine the tremendous backlash of the real world fan girls if their beloved stand in was replaced, ironically with another stand in who would resemble them even more! But they would be too busy spewing venom and online petitioning for Harley's return to actually notice.

  2. #17
    Senior Member Toreador's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Before Harley Quinn , there's already Harlequin , Duela Dent. Poor Duela , we hardly knew her.

    There was an even older Harlequin who fought the Alan Scott Green Lantern who he eventually married.
    In search of Claire...or Libby Hoeler :D

    "What is illness to the body of a knight-errant? What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again, and woe to the wicked.
    "

  3. #18
    Senior Member darkseidpwns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled Mutie View Post
    I can already imagine the tremendous backlash of the real world fan girls if their beloved stand in was replaced, ironically with another stand in who would resemble them even more! But they would be too busy spewing venom and online petitioning for Harley's return to actually notice.
    QFT,her fanbase is serious business.

  4. #19
    Marquis de carabas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium.
    Posts
    31,868

    Default

    Harley Quinn isn't a mantle to be passed on. It's one woman's drangement.

    If anything, it's a Joker legacy.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

  5. #20
    Hated and Feared NewMutant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    8,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Has Harley died or retired?
    Have you read Nu52 Harley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Harleen Quinzel is popular not the Harley Quinn persona. I mean giving someone the costume isn't going to give them her voice or her personality
    Agreed. Too bad she lost both with Nu52.

    Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    Harley Quinn isn't a mantle to be passed on. It's one woman's drangement.

    If anything, it's a Joker legacy.
    She is absolutely a Joker legacy character, and there is nothing wrong with that.
    My Canon > Your Canon

  6. #21
    Senior Member ticklefist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Harleen Quinzel is popular not the Harley Quinn persona. I mean giving someone the costume isn't going to give them her voice or her personality
    You hear that Tara Strong? In your face!

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ticklefist View Post
    You hear that Tara Strong? In your face!
    I don't understand the hate on Tara Strong. Her Harley voice sounds close to Arleen Sorkin. Arleen can't always be available to play Harley.
    Seriously, you could have Tara do some of Arleen's lines in BatmanTAS and you wouldn't know the difference.
    Last edited by Fanofthegoblins; 11-24-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •