View Poll Results: Who Wins!?!?!

Voters
23. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Peter Parker

10 43.48%
  • Miles Morales

3 13.04%
  • Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman)

6 26.09%
  • Kaine (messed up face Peter)

0 0%
  • Tarantula

0 0%
  • Scorpion (Original)

0 0%
  • The Spider (Ultimate Avengers)

1 4.35%
  • Venom

3 13.04%
  • Carnage

0 0%
  • Richard Parker (the old guy clone)

0 0%

Default All out Ultimate Spider-Brawl!!

Today's issue of Ultimate Spider-Man got me thinking about a "what if" idea for the UU. There has been another thread floating around on here about the Ultimate Beyonder and I think that is why this popped into my head. If somehow all the spider-people were transported to some massive battle dome who do you put your money on?
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

"Eh, What's up Doc?" Spider-Frog's Avatar

Oooh Boy, That a tough one to call.

I voted for Peter, But Jessica would equal Peter in most respects; And it is probable that her ongoing SHIELD training would give Her an edge over Petey.
    Last edited by Spider-Frog; 11-22-2012 at 09:38 AM. Reason: To Be or not to Be?

Jessica's always been a little harder than Pete, so I'd give it to her.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Jessica seems to have the training and maturity over all other Ultimate spider-men so far. She seems a bit more competant overall.
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

I almost voted for Jessica, but Peter has more experience with crazy situations like the one I posed so he got my vote.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

BANNED

I think Miles would just Venom Blast everyone like he normally does. I think if Bendis was writing it, Miles would somehow accidently take everyone down all at once.

Jessica IS Katniss, thus she's the winner.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

BANNED

Spider-Woman, Jessica Drewer is most definitely a much tougher opponent than Peter Parker. Female spiders PWN male spiders. The female of the species is much deadlier than the male.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    I think Miles would just Venom Blast everyone like he normally does. I think if Bendis was writing it, Miles would somehow accidently take everyone down all at once.
    Lolol too true :P
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    I was going to say something like this. If Bendis is writing it then I could see Miles somehow winning it -.-
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.

"Eh, What's up Doc?" Spider-Frog's Avatar

Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew is most definitely a much difficult challenger than Peter Parker. Women robots PWN men robots. The feminine of the varieties is much more harmful than the men
    Ha ha, this actually made me laugh.

Ultimate Sally Spiderbot; Bastard daughter of Bender Bending Rodriguez and a rogue Spider Slayer; kicks everybody's Butt.

Is it too late to change my vote?