Default where is the negation

i continue to watch with dismay the absence of one of the best comic book storyline and concept,crossgen, that had so much potential and then was lost to us. marvel and their new coperate owners have begun the process of replicating what should have been negation and the rest of the crossgen universe.....in the avengers and now gaurdians of the galaxy.how did it all go wrong and what is tony bedard and the rest of the creative forces behind crossgen, doing to see that a negation tv show kicks starts the finale to the negation war.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by jarrcho View Post
    i continue to watch with dismay the absence of one of the best comic book storyline and concept,crossgen, that had so much potential and then was lost to us. marvel and their new coperate owners have begun the process of replicating what should have been negation and the rest of the crossgen universe.....in the avengers and now gaurdians of the galaxy.how did it all go wrong and what is tony bedard and the rest of the creative forces behind crossgen, doing to see that a negation tv show kicks starts the finale to the negation war.
    Seeing that the Crossgen reboot/revival/however you want to call it apparently failed rather badly, the odds of any such thing happening seem negligible.

Moreover, I seem to remember discussion to the effect of the creative teams involved with Crossgen having no rights over their work as a result of some stuff that happened during the bankruptcy (this might be inaccurate and if so, I apologize for the mistake).

Finally, Tony Bedard hasn't been in CBR since last July. He is not very likely to answer this post, I reckon.