Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger86 View Post
    I might give this a try. Still, it looks promising. Although here is the thing. Why didn't Doc Cocky turn himself into a cyborg or have his brain removed from his body into a robotic body? It would have saved him the trouble and drama if he refused to die.
    Because this method is almost like beating Spider-Man in two ways. 1) Steal his body, life and powers. 2) Consign Peter to death in the withered, destroyed body that Spidey himself (at least in Octavius's estimation) is responsible for creating.
    It's literally a "win-win" scenario for Otto.

But of course we all know that's not how it's gonna go down.
    Last edited by VanGoghX; 11-23-2012 at 09:39 PM.

What I'd like to see from Yost's run is a little more arc-building. Wells' run sort of did this with the Serpent Society sub-plot, but it never went anywhere. I think the one-off character studies can only take you so far in an ongoing title.

Yost is a great writer... looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by E. Wilson View Post
    What I'd like to see from Yost's run is a little more arc-building. Wells' run sort of did this with the Serpent Society sub-plot, but it never went anywhere. I think the one-off character studies can only take you so far in an ongoing title.
    It's going to be a few one-offs that have a connection, that will lead to something pretty big.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Yost View Post
    It's going to be a few one-offs that have a connection, that will lead to something pretty big.
    Sounds great. Could you tell me one thing? Is this new spider-man awesome? If so, then rate him on a 1 to 10 scale.
    Junk head. Amazing stop-motion animation. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/junk-head-2--2

Scott Summers IS NOT a delusional egotist.

Sounds good to me. Sold!

Cool good to hear. I dropped after the Captain Marvel arc, part because the book seemed to lose its way, and part because the 3 issue followig and the annual did not interest me at all. I jumped back on for the Savage Land 2 parter, and will re-add to my pull list come Jamuary.

Quote Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
    Cool good to hear. I dropped after the Captain Marvel arc, part because the book seemed to lose its way, and part because the 3 issue followig and the annual did not interest me at all. I jumped back on for the Savage Land 2 parter, and will re-add to my pull list come Jamuary.
    I think that regarding the Avenging Spider-Man Annual, they could have had better writer for the story as well as a good artist.