Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hey Doc, what's the diagnosis of Kitty just standing there being penetrated by knives like that?

Also, yay Rockslide!
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooper View Post
    Hey Doc, what's the diagnosis of Kitty just standing there being penetrated by knives like that?
    Catatonia, otherwise known as psychomotor retardation, is often a symptom in certain types of schizophrenia as well as in severe depression. Here the body just slows down and any type of movement, regardless of how slight, becomes arduous and requires a great deal of effort.
    Yet, considering that poor Kitty has recently started dating Iceman, I think masochistic pathology might be a more accurate diagnosis.
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

Fun homage to Uncanny X-Men #111. I thought the art for this story was great and everyone was used well. And Quire's wearing a Cyclops was right t-shirt!

I loved this issue!

Rockslide and Shark-Girl are great additions to the cast, although I wish they both would get more refined visuals. Fun stuff.

Also, I don't know if the thread title was a common and unfounded complaint that Quire is hogging the spotlight. He was hardly featured, although he was at his least annoying since the early issues of this title.
    wood / bkv / coipel / pichelli / staples / del mundo
    flagship x-men // avengers undercover // saga // private eye

Were any of the other teachers not already shown on the cover and the previews doing some type of circus act too? Like Frenzy going some kind of Strong Man demonstration, Chamber doing some kind of freak show or Gambit doing I have no idea what with cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Faded View Post
    Also, I don't know if the thread title was a comment and unfounded complaint that Quire is hogging the spotlight. He was hardly featured, although he was at his least annoying since the early issues of this title.
    no no not at all.
    Quire's my favorite (even though I misspelled his first name).
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Is Quentin really such a hard name to spell properly?
    Clearly Dr. Sonic has problems with selling... sorry, couldn't resist! ;)

Anyway, I might have to pick this one up. I dropped WATXM cause of the Hellfire Bratz, but it sounds like this was pretty good. Also, quick question: Is Sharkgirl the only Hispanic female X-character ever? Because I can't think of anyone else, and that's kind of sad, especially considering the large number of Hispanic people in the US.

lol Rachel. Bitch don't pull no punches. <3
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

Sofia Mantega... Amara Aquilla? (not sure) :)

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn View Post
    Clearly Dr. Sonic has problems with selling... sorry, couldn't resist! ;)

Anyway, I might have to pick this one up. I dropped WATXM cause of the Hellfire Bratz, but it sounds like this was pretty good. Also, quick question: Is Sharkgirl the only Hispanic female X-character ever? Because I can't think of anyone else, and that's kind of sad, especially considering the large number of Hispanic people in the US.
    Off the tops of my head, Cecilia Reyes, Winddancer, and maybe Angel Salvadore and Magma. I'd like to think silverclaw is a mutant.

Magma is (Nova) Roman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Matenshi View Post
    Magma is (Nova) Roman.
    So that's 3 previous ones...which is kinda shitty

Well, there's Sunspot, who's Brazilian... Since people were confusing Magma for being such and naming her in their lists, I'm guessing Brazilians qualify as "Hispanic" to them. =P

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    I love that Jia Jing's already shunted to her natural state as bland wallpaper. There's hope for Aaron yet.
    HA! Totally called it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    Jia Jing automatically joined the Background Brigade/Wallpaper Warriors the second she was introduced.
    They may as well start a 'Where's Waldo' style book for all the minor mutants that only appear in one panel every blue moon.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

You would think Eye Boy who clearly has no protective or offensive mutant power would be smart enough to stay on school grounds. He's like the character in a horror movie who goes to investigate something ominous despite only carrying a flashlight.
    The Avengers can go fuck themselves." -Elizabeth Braddock