Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by midwings View Post
    does anyone else feel that JL should have been included in Death of The Family?
    i think the catwoman story was boring and unnecessary..two issues for nothing..she calls joker a moron he calls her the same and then they go about their business...absolute waste of two issues...the JL dealing with Joker and him dealing with them would have be amusing....toobad JL has its own plans..
    Not really. To me the Catwoman issues were better than Catwoman#0(and I think some of Nocenti's better work for DC personally) it did what it was suppose to do: show how Catwoman (basically a Batman family member as well as a Gotham criminal) interacts with the Joker. Besides maybe Geoff will dedicate one or two page to the arc like he did with Night of the Owls in #8.
    Last edited by Ironman2978; 11-26-2012 at 04:27 AM.
    A Comic book fan till I die.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    You mean "yea", not "yay".
    Nope. Yay it is. If the issue was middle of the road, I would have said meh. My review system doesn't need to be more complicated than it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by midwings View Post
    does anyone else feel that JL should have been included in Death of The Family?
    Considering that'd turn the event into a 2 page story, I'd just accept that they're all busy with their own stuff or maybe are off in space and move on.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Unreasonably Opinionated Conway's Avatar

The backup was great. I'm trying not to remember that I just read the main title though.

Quote Originally Posted by Conway View Post
    I'm trying not to remember that I just read the main title though.
    Maybe instead of packaging this comic with a digital download code they should include a tiny little bottle of really strong booze. They could call it "The Justice League Mindwipe".
    Last edited by tylenoljones; 11-26-2012 at 04:19 PM.

The best part I liked in the JL story was the Cheetah reveal of her talking with someone when she was in prison. Shazam was great but I still feel that should have it's own issue instead of being a back up story in a different title.

Another good issue. I am not sure about what to think about Superman and Wonder Woman getting close and dose Batman work for Cheaters.com LOL!

John