Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Lol, Daken has died before many times, dunno why you would assume Remender killing him will stick.
    I'm pretty sure daken has only died once before. No way was this the ending we were promised. First off remender said it would explained how daken returned the first time..
    Second daken dies in no time. From the same thing that took forever to kill wolverine..dosnt daken have a healing factor?
    And thirdly, my IMO remender didnt know dakens character at all..how could he allow daken to be so easily manipulated by sabertooth. Dakens a master manipulator and he didnt do any of that. If u look back to the panels in the earlier issues where sabertooth was trying to manipulate him..it looks like daken is planning something of his own. Then he just dies.
    And forth. What happened to all his fighting skill. He use to be Abel to kick wolverines ass easily.
    Art was crap and story was predictable. Good job remender and noto

The "Har! Har!" was too much, and I didn't like Mystique's portrayal very much.
    Nice issue, but I expected better. Noto was good, as usual.

So this is what happens when you have a massive story, are forced to make it play out bimonthly then have a mandated status quo change drop in your lap and are told to wrap it up.

I'm glad to know Wolverine and Psylock go back to killing next month after what ever short lived epiphanies they had will be quietly reconned away IN TWO ISSUES TIME! Nice way to build up to nothing, it makes me glad I wasted so much money on this story...

And Marvel wonders why we are so jaded..
    Last edited by Relique; 11-21-2012 at 12:24 PM.

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Man, people who complain about this title just don't get it. Always bitching that it's all style and that it gives the reader nothing of substance.

Well, I know what it got me. And I likes it! Har har!
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

This seemed like a failed attempt to recreate the awesomeness that was The Dark Angel Saga. They both pretty much end the same way, with the villain being killed by their loved one. I was one of the people to guess correctly the death of Daken.

Someone mentioned the quality of storytelling declining starting from the Other World arc. I tend to agree with them, but I feel as if we were spoiled by Rick Remender and the direction he took leading up to The Dark Angel Saga. This story wasn't bad per say but it just felt like "been there, done that".
    Last edited by C_W; 11-21-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daesim View Post
    Man, people who complain about this title just don't get it. Always bitching that it's all style and that it gives the reader nothing of substance.

Well, I know what it got me. And I likes it! Har har!
    Possibly the highlight of my readings this week.

It was okay. Not a great ending and there may have been a little too much going on with not quite enough substance doled out. Wolverine's dreams/flashbacks/whatever were cheese.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

Should have never tried to one-up the Dark Angel Saga, especially without Jerome Opena.

GREAT fourth-wall breaking joke by Deadpool, though.

I hope Psylocke's motorcycle makes an appearance in UXFv2.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    I hope Psylocke's motorcycle makes an appearance in UXFv2.
    I would love that!

Quote Originally Posted by jameszahra View Post
    I'm pretty sure daken has only died once before. No way was this the ending we were promised. First off remender said it would explained how daken returned the first time..
    Second daken dies in no time. From the same thing that took forever to kill wolverine..dosnt daken have a healing factor?
    And thirdly, my IMO remender didnt know dakens character at all..how could he allow daken to be so easily manipulated by sabertooth. Dakens a master manipulator and he didnt do any of that. If u look back to the panels in the earlier issues where sabertooth was trying to manipulate him..it looks like daken is planning something of his own. Then he just dies.
    And forth. What happened to all his fighting skill. He use to be Abel to kick wolverines ass easily.
    Art was crap and story was predictable. Good job remender and noto
    THIS! And I really start to hate comic-Wolverine. Daken needs a writer that actually understands the character. >: (
    Favorites Daken, Northstar, Wolverine, Phoenix
    Pull List: Astonishing X-Men, Wolverine, Uncanny X-Force, X-Factor

The drowning thing really doesn't make any sense.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Did they recover Fantomex's body?
    Usually it would end with a blast of the "focused totality of my telepathic power"...But that trick got really old,really fast,luv.This solution is much more elegant...Like moi.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Did they recover Fantomex's body?
    Yes, Deadpool and Evan took him with them when they left.

Quote Originally Posted by jameszahra View Post
    What happened to all his fighting skill. He use to be [able] to kick wolverines ass easily.
    I always assumed Daken beat Wolverine because Wolverine pulled punches when it came to his son. I'd imagine Wolvie's many years of experience plus adamantium would give him an edge against Daken. Also, it's not like Wolverine one punched him here.

I liked the idea of Final Execution much more than the execution of it. To be honest Final Execution felt both drawn out and rushed all at the same time if that makes sense. I wish we could get a redo on the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    The drowning thing really doesn't make any sense.
    How so?
    10char
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous