Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Cool Uncanny X-Force #34 Spoilers

Evan turns apocalypse on the brotherhood. Eva tries to kill nightcrawler but is seen teleporting mystique to safety. Deadpool kills skinless man with his sword to the throat. psylocke leaves shadow king in a vegetable state after trapping him inside white omega. Wolverine kills Draken by drowning him. At the end Evan and the x-force leave genosha. Sabretooth plan was to manipulate draken to finally make wolverine snap by killing his son.

sorry for the clip note version spoilers getting ready for work.. I hope someone can come in and give a proper issue summary. Great book! 2 more weeks til the end.

THE SUPERIOR MEMBER! USERNAME TAKEN's Avatar

R.I.P Daken.
    Adults struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life when the answer is obvious to the smallest child: because it's not real. - Grant Morrison

Wolverine kills another one of his children what a surprise

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by USERNAME TAKEN View Post
    R.I.P Daken.
    Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Does AoA Nightcrawler bite it too this ish?
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

I'm giving Logan a pass on killing Daken. The kid has bounced back from death before.

BANNED

this is the second time betty braddock has tricked farouk into prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Drax1981 View Post
    I'm giving Logan a pass on killing Daken. The kid has bounced back from death before.
    Yea, I'm not left with the sense he's dead.

The issue was a bit anti-climatic for me

This was a terrrrrible over-sentimental retread of a book.

Remender once again excels at using flashbacks to effect some sympathy, but didn't this Wolverine plot happen quite recently already?

Sabretooth running from the scene with a har-har (as did the laughable Skinless Man character) had my eyes going north. Additionally, Mystique being a blubbering coward wasn't my favorite interpretation of the divine Smurfette. I wish Mystique would've gotten her revenge instead of Psylocke doing the mind trap trip again against Farouk.

AND while I support effective deaths, these felt bumrushed into the story. I like conclusions that are more open-ended, as opposed to wrapping things up with the villains getting cole-slawed.

Remender's been a bit predictable since coming off the first arc dreamboat.

E.V.A., however, was great. Keep shankin', sista chola. See you at Thanksgiving, hope you bring the kids.
    Last edited by Faded; 11-21-2012 at 07:42 AM.
    wood / bkv / coipel / pichelli / staples / del mundo
    flagship x-men // avengers undercover // saga // private eye

THE SUPERIOR MEMBER! USERNAME TAKEN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Does AoA Nightcrawler bite it too this ish?
    No, he doesn't.

He teleports Mystique away just before Evan gets to her.
    Adults struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life when the answer is obvious to the smallest child: because it's not real. - Grant Morrison

Damn... kurt going bad sucks... can real kurt come back now lol

I agree that it was completely anti-climactic. Remender said on his twitter that the next issue would still be a "head banger" but I didn't get that vibe. There's still the questions of what Old Logan said to Young Logan, what to do about Nightcrawler, and why Betsy is so obsessed with those particular katanas. All in all this one fell really flat to me...I am, however, happy that I no longer have to worry about Fantomex coming back to life (I think).

This book really is leaving it late to reveal that Darkstar was the mastermind behind all this

Quote Originally Posted by JL81790 View Post
    I agree that it was completely anti-climactic. Remender said on his twitter that the next issue would still be a "head banger" but I didn't get that vibe. There's still the questions of what Old Logan said to Young Logan, what to do about Nightcrawler, and why Betsy is so obsessed with those particular katanas. All in all this one fell really flat to me...I am, however, happy that I no longer have to worry about Fantomex coming back to life (I think).
    Could you explain the bit about Betsy's katanas?

Quote Originally Posted by USERNAME TAKEN View Post
    R.I.P Daken.
    For the next few months, then he will be back again. If they really would allow him to be killed for a longer time, they would have made it a one-shot or mini series.

Quote Originally Posted by Faded View Post

Remender once again excels at using flashbacks to effect some sympathy, but didn't this Wolverine plot happen quite recently already?
    But there were no flashback in this issue...?