Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Wonder Woman vs. Broly

It's Wonder Woman vs. Broly! Who would win?
    "People don't actually like Wonder Woman. They like the idea in their head of what a "wonder woman" ought to be, which usually bears little resemblance to the character in the comics." - JKCarrier

Gladiator would be hard pressed to do it.

I don't think WW stands a chance.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

I'll bet on the one with "Galaxy-Buster" on his feat-list.

Broly. The guy outspeeds WW and has way more firepower.

It ends in sex, with Broly (finally) losing his virginity and mellowing out hardcore.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I'll bet on the one with "Galaxy-Buster" on his feat-list.
    The last time this was brought up, a lot of caveats were added that made this come off as questionable.

If we take this from the first movie, then Broly all the way. SSJ Goku only beat Broly because he's the hero. Previously Broly had been pretty much wiping his feet all over SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Trunks, SSJ Goku, and SSJ Gohan. By which I mean the only effective move performed against him the entire fight was the move Goku magically defeated Broly with.
    Last edited by The Dog; 11-20-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    The last time this was brought up, a lot of caveats were added that made this come off as questionable.
    Even so, he's at least a planet buster, which places him far above Wondy's paygrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Even so, he's at least a planet buster, which places him far above Wondy's paygrade.
    And casually at that. All just to be a dick to some slaves.

Seriously, he looked to a group from a race he enslaved, went "I bet you all really want to go back to your home planet, don't you?" Then he made an energy ball and threw it at them, only for it to turn at the last moment, fly into space, and cause their planet to explode.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    That is correct.

That said, there's really nothing Wonder Woman can do to him. Even moreso since from what I understand current Wonder Woman hasn't even been shown to be equal to her previous her levels.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    And casually at that. All just to be a dick to some slaves.

Seriously, he looked to a group from a race he enslaved, went "I bet you all really want to go back to your home planet, don't you?" Then he made an energy ball and threw it at them, only for it to turn at the last moment, fly into space, and cause their planet to explode.
    I won't lie, I got a chuckle out of it.

BANNED

wonder woman's skin is Not bullet proof.... Yes?

ok goku when he was a child was bullet proof, they hurt a little but didnt break the skin.... his big brother raditz as a adult was a standard sayian warrior which is considered a low class in the scales of the universe, he caught a rifle shot at point blank range in the palm of his hand and flicked the bullet thru the shooter and thru the engine block of the truck behind him............ ok goku as a adult FAR surpassed him, even before becoming a super sayian.
    goku as a super sayian was COMPLETLY demolished by Broly in his legendary SS form.

A Earthly Bee has a better chance of breaking thors hammer than wonder woman beating broly, broly could poke her once and it would shatter every bone in her body

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Gladiator would be hard pressed to do it.
    Not really, in a normal rumble Gladiator creams Broly, it should tell you something that in the last rumble for them had to involve Broly being allowed to put up a shield prior to the fight for him to have a chance. Though yes WW loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    wonder woman's skin is Not bullet proof.... Yes?

ok goku when he was a child was bullet proof, they hurt a little but didnt break the skin.... his big brother raditz as a adult was a standard sayian warrior which is considered a low class in the scales of the universe, he caught a rifle shot at point blank range in the palm of his hand and flicked the bullet thru the shooter and thru the engine block of the truck behind him............ ok goku as a adult FAR surpassed him, even before becoming a super sayian.
    goku as a super sayian was COMPLETLY demolished by Broly in his legendary SS form.

A Earthly Bee has a better chance of breaking thors hammer than wonder woman beating broly, broly could poke her once and it would shatter every bone in her body
    Ok while I agree she loses..Broly could certainly not poke her once and take her out. Nor do I even think he could physically one shot her. She may not be bullet proof, but she's taken hits from a bloodlusted Superman and not been turned to goo.
    Last edited by Surtur; 11-21-2012 at 06:31 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Wonder Woman IS one of the few people out there with demonstrated compartmentalized durability - her durability against blunt attacks is up in the Class 100 region, but she doesn't handle blades and bullets as well at all.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Wonder Woman IS one of the few people out there with demonstrated compartmentalized durability - her durability against blunt attacks is up in the Class 100 region, but she doesn't handle blades and bullets as well at all.
    Except on the odd times when she does - grabbing a godly empowered spear that was thrown at her by the blade with no damage for example.

She's also contained a city-busting bomb with her body with apparently no damage to speak of.

The compartmentalising thing just blows my mind at how ridiculous it is.

Going with Post Crisis Wondy, I doubt she can beat first movie Broly. While she's a lot faster than him, he's got durability out the arse and only really needs to land one decent energy attack on her and she's essentially done.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!