Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    Serious Query: Has that dated icon of Wagnerian bloat ever had a panel of meaningful character development?
    Nick Spencer wrote a decent single issue story about her during Fear Itself.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

This was a good column. I agree with Bunn on Melita. I think she was the most genuine and real of Wolverine's love interests. Now I don't think she could have lasted long term with him, but unlike the other women he's lusted for she doesn't represent some twisted ideal or some long lost memory. She's just a tough woman who can handle the danger that comes along with being Wolverine's girlfriend. For that, I think she's pretty darn awesome. But for now, I think that relationship has run its course. I'm now more interested in seeing what happens if and when Wolverine hooks up with Storm.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn View Post
    Absolutely! Dani has a big role to play in the series!
    Thank you very much. I was concerned that she might be lost to limbo following the cancellation of New Mutants, so I'm truly grateful for your inclusion of her.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by PolarisJunkie View Post
    I hope this means that Hellcat is indeed on the roster! I'd love to see them reunited.
    Any Hellcat fan is more than welcome here.

But lololol, that panel is USDA premium flanksteak. Roma-tear rolling down cheek, "your friendship means more." They shed tears, they embrace, they understand, they love, they celebrate the moments of their lives.

King of Polaris fandom PolarisJunkie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    Any Hellcat fan is more than welcome here.

But lololol, that panel is USDA premium flanksteak. Roma-tear rolling down cheek, "your friendship means more." They shed tears, they embrace, they understand, they love, they celebrate the moments of their lives.
    This is very true XD Especially when one of the women is wearing a spiral metal breast plate, the emotion looks even more wonky. But still...they did have a connection back then. I'd think it would be pretty awesome to see Patsy in this title.