Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "Amazing Spider-Man 2" Tests Four Actors for Harry Osborne Role

Sony Pictures reportedly tested four young actors this week to play Harry Osborn, Peter Parker's best friend turned worst enemy, in director Marc Webb's "The Amazing Spider-Man 2."

Full article here.

So Jamie Foxx is officially going to be Electro? Eh, not a wise choice IMO.

Anyways, of the four actors in that article..to me the best choice would be Boyd Holbrook(the blondish one). I've never seen him act, but I think he has the right look for Harry.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    So Jamie Foxx is officially going to be Electro? Eh, not a wise choice IMO.

Anyways, of the four actors in that article..to me the best choice would be Boyd Holbrook(the blondish one). I've never seen him act, but I think he has the right look for Harry.
    do you think it's wise to choose someone whose work you're not familiar with?
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Sits on the shelf! President Kang's Avatar

Osborn. Please, if you work for a comic-book related site, please go with Osborn. I can totally buy it when Deadline flubs it but, c'mon!

Okay, so I've noticed that the second guy looks a lot like James Franco. And the last guy looks like Dafoe.

I think whoever they choose, they should figure out a way to give him the Osborn hair. (In all seriousness)
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!