Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

For everyone talking about everyone having Frank's face, go check out the preview pages on comiXology's website and please tell me how much Flash looks like Frank.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TsaiMeLemoni View Post
    Just imagine how plump and juicy a heart balloon would be. It would be like a gushers candy, only much larger obviously. And probably not fruit flavored.
    THat's nasty.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy831 View Post
    Oh and it's pretty obvious the chick in shadow is Diamondback.
    I seriously don't think she's on Way's radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I seriously don't think she's on Way's radar.
    Pretty sure the team was already in place before they gave the book to Way. At the very least it was known Deadpool would be on it before Way was brought on.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

I'd rather see that happen in Fearless Defenders than this book.
    Sure, but beggers can't be choosers. Wouldn't you rather it happened in this book than NEVER? I'm so surprised how calm you are about it. This is the best/closest they've coming to teaming-up, surely? Why isn't this exciting you???
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Man, I used to love Dillon's work on Preacher and Punisher but somewhere along the way I got really tired of it. He never really changed his style at all. You could sneak in a page from Preacher and probably not notice any difference. Superheroes were never his forte but this looks incredibly bland. It just lacks any excitement. And yeah that Rulk looks awful. It's just a big muscular guy. If you color him silver it could be Colossus.
    This coupled with my indifference to everything I have ever red by Way makes this an easy pass for me.

Why is Marvel posting the last few pages of an issue?
    They've been doing this lately. Posted the final pages of Cable & X-Force as well. Why spoil it that bad?

Disciple of En Sabah Nur Harbinger of Apocalypse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Old Scool Hulk antagonist. Liked assisted suicide
    An image for Mercy for comparison, she does look a bit like the person on the panel:

But she doesn't wear red like the rest of the team! An outrage! We all know one needs to be an anti-hero and wear red to join this team. As such, Devil-Slayer would fit If they added X-23 and the female Ghost Rider (if she got her powers back) then this team would have all the Circle of Four members meeting again. Don't think that will happen but just thought it would be amusing if it were the case.

Being serious though, I must admit, this actually has intrigued me a bit now. Might get it if wallet allows.
    Last edited by Harbinger of Apocalypse; 11-21-2012 at 05:42 AM. Reason: ugh, wallet not walley
    I am Apocalypse! Look upon the future and tremble!
    I am as far beyond Mutants as they are beyond you. I am eternal.
    Evil? I am not malevolent, I simply am!

reads too many comics Jordan D. White's Avatar

Just so you know--the "To be Continued" is there because these are the three pages in a preview book. That is not the last page of the issue.
    -Jordan D. White
    Editor in the X-Office @ Marvel Comics
    Wax-work.com - all original creative projects

I don't get this whole "Redeeming Deapool, he wants to be on a team now and help out". Was this not covered in Uncanny X-Force? He has had plenty of redeeming "human" moments in that series and shown he can be a member of a team. Why does this have to be done again, directly after that series is ending?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Sure, but beggers can't be choosers. Wouldn't you rather it happened in this book than NEVER? I'm so surprised how calm you are about it. This is the best/closest they've coming to teaming-up, surely? Why isn't this exciting you???
    Really, I think Bunn will do it more likely than Way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan D. White View Post
    Just so you know--the "To be Continued" is there because these are the three pages in a preview book. That is not the last page of the issue.
    Nice, thanks for letting us know! Now everyone can calm down lol.

I am REALLY looking forward to this book, and so far it seems like you guys are set to impress.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlcboarder View Post
    I don't get this whole "Redeeming Deapool, he wants to be on a team now and help out". Was this not covered in Uncanny X-Force? He has had plenty of redeeming "human" moments in that series and shown he can be a member of a team. Why does this have to be done again, directly after that series is ending?
    I've only read the first couple of trades of that series, but the impression I got and the point they brought up, is that in X-Force he's not really wanted, he's just let in because he can be used. Like they also pointed out, Deadpool seems to work better when there are no rules and he has a chance to show-off. I am looking forward to their characterization of Wade in this book.
    Last edited by TsaiMeLemoni; 11-21-2012 at 06:52 AM.

Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar

Really, I think Bunn will do it more likely than Way.
    Are you buying this book?

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger of Apocalypse View Post
    An image for Mercy for comparison, she does look a bit like the person on the panel:

But she doesn't wear red like the rest of the team! An outrage! We all know one needs to be an anti-hero and wear red to join this team. As such, Devil-Slayer would fit If they added X-23 and the female Ghost Rider (if she got her powers back) then this team would have all the Circle of Four members meeting again. Don't think that will happen but just thought it would be amusing if it were the case.

Being serious though, I must admit, this actually has intrigued me a bit now. Might get it if wallet allows.
    I might well wade in on the "mystery light purple haired female character debate" I'm gonna guess that the character is Mercy, and with her power set (see wikipedia origin here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercy_(comics) ) she could act as this groups "Man Thing" (a teleporter who participates in missions) I'm with S/D that Cullen Bunn could potentially want to use Diamondback for "Fearless Defenders" (He even stated on record he is a fan of both Songbird and Diamondback). However as a character I could see Diamondback agreeing with Gen.Thad Ross' comment to Frank Castle that "You understand better than anyone that the infection cannot be cured, it has to be cut out", and (above all else) she is a mercenary as well as an agent of SHIELD, Diamondback would be with Ross' Thunderbolts because he is paying her salary. I'm with S/D in hoping Diamondback gets used for Fearless Defenders though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    Are you buying this book?
    Not interested at all, really.