Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default And when the Ultimate line ends someday, Miles joins the Young Avengers!

Too cool of a character to let die! Very nice mental image of Peter in the classic costume with Mayday in the white Future Foundation costume and Miles in the black Ultimate costume at his sides! Great visual balance in the colors!

a spider-man in avengers?

nah, it's a crappy concept and has been done before, still in avengers now i think

Hey, Earth's Mightiest [Young] Heroes, right?

BANNED

I want Anya Spider-Girl to join the Young Avengers...(she's so cuddly...)

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I want Anya Spider-Girl to join the Young Avengers...(she's so cuddly...)
    I wanted her to be in the FF in place of Miss Thing.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

I think that He would be Excellent, especially with the dumping of Eli.

Meh, merging of universes should be kept to miniseries, or not at all. Personally, I think whenever they do they whole "alternate universe" thing, or even time travel, they tend to get so convoluted that no kind of good story can come from it. You end up with pages and pages of bad science fiction with no substance, or having to suspend disbelief to such extremes that it's not fun anymore.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I wanted her to be in the FF in place of Miss Thing.
    I want anyone to be in FF in place of Miss Thing (I mean seriously, all the options of heroes and they opted to go with possibly the most uninspired new character of recent years?)
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I want anyone to be in FF in place of Miss Thing (I mean seriously, all the options of heroes and they opted to go with possibly the most uninspired new character of recent years?)
    Kinda hard for me to comment on this, since FF #1 hasn't even released yet.

BANNED

I vote NO for Miles leaving the UU and joining the MU.

He might make a nice edition to a team one day, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidsteeze View Post
    Meh, merging of universes should be kept to miniseries, or not at all. Personally, I think whenever they do they whole "alternate universe" thing, or even time travel, they tend to get so convoluted that no kind of good story can come from it. You end up with pages and pages of bad science fiction with no substance, or having to suspend disbelief to such extremes that it's not fun anymore.
    I completely agree with you. I simply cannot conceptualise time travel. This is because, I believe the entire time traveling concept to be impossible. And there are also quite a few massive contradicting theories surrounding time travel that make a lot of sense to me, therefore further negating the possibility of time travel. Not only that, but I believe only the present exists and that past and future a mere human concepts; like love, honor, patriotism, blasphemy.. all words that simply do not determine anything factual. They're just very manipulative words created so that the public can relate to a particular national cause. But that's an entirely different topic..

As fir alternate realities/dimensions/universes.. I'd rather not have them. It all seems far too convoluted for me to even want to conceptualise.
    Last edited by Robbie_Jee; 11-21-2012 at 07:20 AM.

Ive been kinda hoping for a merger of the two universes. When all the possible stories that could have been told for the UU, quickly dash some of the cooler aspects of the Ultimate Universe into the regularverse. Kinda almost like how DC did their whole New Earth, before they did the NuDC reboot.

I really would like Miles to live on. And I'm pretty sure it'll eventually happen. Right now though Miles has the best Ultimate sales so if any series is getting cancelled, it isnt All New Spiderman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    Ive been kinda hoping for a merger of the two universes. When all the possible stories that could have been told for the UU, quickly dash some of the cooler aspects of the Ultimate Universe into the regularverse. Kinda almost like how DC did their whole New Earth, before they did the NuDC reboot.
    I personally feel strongly against that happening because it would greatly dampen the uniqueness and overall likability of the UU. If a universe wants to tell great stories, it can do so without stealing ideas from the Ultimate Universe.. for the Ultimate Universe is MY universe. Not mine personally, but it is my superhero universe, the one I read, love and collect in both issues and collected formats. I don't want 616 stealing it's niche.

I don't want a merge. It's fine just the way it is.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Sits on the shelf! President Kang's Avatar

If the Ultimate universe is completely blown up, Miles should literally be propelled from the explosion through space and time and just land squarely in 616, safe and sound.