Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 272
  1. #241

    Default

    See, that makes sense.

    Can you work your magic and get Megan to show in this series? Even just one issue, please.

  2. #242

    Default

    The "bottle" dancer is pretty tasteless.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

  3. #243
    C'est kinky Seresecros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    20,837

    Default

    you got it

  4. #244

    Default

    Who is James Logan?

  5. #245
    the best there is beserkerclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    point loma san diego ca
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesProudstar View Post
    Who is James Logan?
    Wolverine. He was born James Howlett to John and Elizibeth Howlett. in the ORIGIN mini series it was strongly hinted that the grounds keeper of the howlett estste who had an uncanny resemblance to Logan was the biological fater of young James and his own son who is called Dog. Later Jason Aaron in the Wolverine story Wolverine goes to hell in Wolverine volume 4 #1-5 had logan's soul sent to hell and there he met Thomas Logan (the groundskeeper) who said he was the father basicly confirming the rumor. not to mension that dog was displaced in time coming from his time to current 616 time and is going to show up in Wolverine and the X-men #25. The solits for that issue state that Wolverines Brother comes to attack him. Dog would only be his brother if they shared at least the same father.

    The reason he could be called James Logan is in reference to Thomas Logan as his last name would have been Logan if he was raised by Thomas. Since he was raised by John Howlett this isnt so.
    X-men,Wolverine,Spider-Man,Invaders,Nick Fury Sr,Black Widow,Cap BUcky

  6. #246
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen-aku View Post
    I'm Confused why is Wolverine not allowed to have a good writer for his solo?
    It's a waste of talent puting a good writer on a book with a decaying character, where he wont be able to write anything that contradicts the "geniuses" butchering Wolverine in the Avengers and X-men books.

  7. #247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beserkerclaw View Post
    Wolverine. He was born James Howlett to John and Elizibeth Howlett. in the ORIGIN mini series it was strongly hinted that the grounds keeper of the howlett estste who had an uncanny resemblance to Logan was the biological fater of young James and his own son who is called Dog. Later Jason Aaron in the Wolverine story Wolverine goes to hell in Wolverine volume 4 #1-5 had logan's soul sent to hell and there he met Thomas Logan (the groundskeeper) who said he was the father basicly confirming the rumor. not to mension that dog was displaced in time coming from his time to current 616 time and is going to show up in Wolverine and the X-men #25. The solits for that issue state that Wolverines Brother comes to attack him. Dog would only be his brother if they shared at least the same father.

    The reason he could be called James Logan is in reference to Thomas Logan as his last name would have been Logan if he was raised by Thomas. Since he was raised by John Howlett this isnt so.
    I'm so sorry that you took my question seriously and typed all of that

  8. #248
    Creamy Pink Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    7,048

    Default

    Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my Emma Solo series written by Mike Carey.
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

  9. #249
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Dirty South, USA
    Posts
    6,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jota View Post
    It's a waste of talent puting a good writer on a book with a decaying character, where he wont be able to write anything that contradicts the "geniuses" butchering Wolverine in the Avengers and X-men books.
    I...actually agree...

  10. #250

    Default

    I don't think so. A good writer could turn any pos into gold.

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my Emma Solo series written by Mike Carey.
    Or Peter Milligan!
    Or Claremont.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

  11. #251
    Veteran Member airdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    6,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my Emma Solo series written by Mike Carey.
    Or James Asmus!!!
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

  12. #252
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jota View Post
    It's a waste of talent puting a good writer on a book with a decaying character, where he wont be able to write anything that contradicts the "geniuses" butchering Wolverine in the Avengers and X-men books.
    As a long time die hard Wolverine fan I am completely okay with this guy ignoring the last 15-20 years of his appearances. Tell him to shoot for something like the end of Larry Hama's run if he's smart. I like my Logan to have no memory of his past, frequently tell Cap to eat $#@%, and to have no problem killing you as long as you tried to kill him first. Honestly if bad writers like Bendis and Millar are allowed to ignore everything about a character they want I have no problem with decent writers ignoring the work of a bunch of hacks.

  13. #253
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Wolverine should move to England and reform Excalibur. And then wolverine dies and the team continues with this same creative team. That's the only outcome I will accept.

  14. #254
    Hard-Headed Ingonyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    Wolverine should move to England and reform Excalibur. And then wolverine dies and the team continues with this same creative team. That's the only outcome I will accept.
    Logan cannot die. Just have him be too busy in the States to hang around after the first arc. Otherwise I'm on board. EXCALIBUR NOW MARVEL!
    'Yama

    My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

  15. #255
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I...actually agree...
    Didn't you used to like all the stuff that brought us to this sorry state of affairs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled1
    As a long time die hard Wolverine fan I am completely okay with this guy ignoring the last 15-20 years of his appearances. Tell him to shoot for something like the end of Larry Hama's run if he's smart. I like my Logan to have no memory of his past, frequently tell Cap to eat $#@%, and to have no problem killing you as long as you tried to kill him first. Honestly if bad writers like Bendis and Millar are allowed to ignore everything about a character they want I have no problem with decent writers ignoring the work of a bunch of hacks.
    Oh, believe me, I would love to see that! If Cornell manages to ignore the last years and bring us Wolverine as he should be written, I'll find him just to give him a big, wet kiss!
    ... Or I'll just buy the book.
    Thing is, I don't think there's a shot of that happening in today's Marvel.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •