Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

See, that makes sense.

Can you work your magic and get Megan to show in this series? Even just one issue, please.

The "bottle" dancer is pretty tasteless.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

you got it

Who is James Logan?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesProudstar View Post
    Who is James Logan?
    Wolverine. He was born James Howlett to John and Elizibeth Howlett. in the ORIGIN mini series it was strongly hinted that the grounds keeper of the howlett estste who had an uncanny resemblance to Logan was the biological fater of young James and his own son who is called Dog. Later Jason Aaron in the Wolverine story Wolverine goes to hell in Wolverine volume 4 #1-5 had logan's soul sent to hell and there he met Thomas Logan (the groundskeeper) who said he was the father basicly confirming the rumor. not to mension that dog was displaced in time coming from his time to current 616 time and is going to show up in Wolverine and the X-men #25. The solits for that issue state that Wolverines Brother comes to attack him. Dog would only be his brother if they shared at least the same father.

The reason he could be called James Logan is in reference to Thomas Logan as his last name would have been Logan if he was raised by Thomas. Since he was raised by John Howlett this isnt so.
    X-men,Wolverine,Spider-Man,Invaders,Nick Fury Sr,Black Widow,Cap BUcky

Quote Originally Posted by Zen-aku View Post
    I'm Confused why is Wolverine not allowed to have a good writer for his solo?
    It's a waste of talent puting a good writer on a book with a decaying character, where he wont be able to write anything that contradicts the "geniuses" butchering Wolverine in the Avengers and X-men books.

Quote Originally Posted by beserkerclaw View Post
    Wolverine. He was born James Howlett to John and Elizibeth Howlett. in the ORIGIN mini series it was strongly hinted that the grounds keeper of the howlett estste who had an uncanny resemblance to Logan was the biological fater of young James and his own son who is called Dog. Later Jason Aaron in the Wolverine story Wolverine goes to hell in Wolverine volume 4 #1-5 had logan's soul sent to hell and there he met Thomas Logan (the groundskeeper) who said he was the father basicly confirming the rumor. not to mension that dog was displaced in time coming from his time to current 616 time and is going to show up in Wolverine and the X-men #25. The solits for that issue state that Wolverines Brother comes to attack him. Dog would only be his brother if they shared at least the same father.

The reason he could be called James Logan is in reference to Thomas Logan as his last name would have been Logan if he was raised by Thomas. Since he was raised by John Howlett this isnt so.
    I'm so sorry that you took my question seriously and typed all of that

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my Emma Solo series written by Mike Carey.
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

Quote Originally Posted by Jota View Post
    It's a waste of talent puting a good writer on a book with a decaying character, where he wont be able to write anything that contradicts the "geniuses" butchering Wolverine in the Avengers and X-men books.
    I...actually agree...

I don't think so. A good writer could turn any pos into gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Or Peter Milligan!
    Or Claremont.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Or James Asmus!!!
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota View Post
    As a long time die hard Wolverine fan I am completely okay with this guy ignoring the last 15-20 years of his appearances. Tell him to shoot for something like the end of Larry Hama's run if he's smart. I like my Logan to have no memory of his past, frequently tell Cap to eat $#@%, and to have no problem killing you as long as you tried to kill him first. Honestly if bad writers like Bendis and Millar are allowed to ignore everything about a character they want I have no problem with decent writers ignoring the work of a bunch of hacks.

BANNED

Wolverine should move to England and reform Excalibur. And then wolverine dies and the team continues with this same creative team. That's the only outcome I will accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    Wolverine should move to England and reform Excalibur. And then wolverine dies and the team continues with this same creative team. That's the only outcome I will accept.
    Logan cannot die. Just have him be too busy in the States to hang around after the first arc. Otherwise I'm on board. EXCALIBUR NOW MARVEL!
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I...actually agree...
    Didn't you used to like all the stuff that brought us to this sorry state of affairs?

Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled1
    As a long time die hard Wolverine fan I am completely okay with this guy ignoring the last 15-20 years of his appearances. Tell him to shoot for something like the end of Larry Hama's run if he's smart. I like my Logan to have no memory of his past, frequently tell Cap to eat $#@%, and to have no problem killing you as long as you tried to kill him first. Honestly if bad writers like Bendis and Millar are allowed to ignore everything about a character they want I have no problem with decent writers ignoring the work of a bunch of hacks.
    Oh, believe me, I would love to see that! If Cornell manages to ignore the last years and bring us Wolverine as he should be written, I'll find him just to give him a big, wet kiss!
    ... Or I'll just buy the book.
    Thing is, I don't think there's a shot of that happening in today's Marvel.