Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default John Layman Cooks Up "Chew's" Half-Way Point

While Agent Tony Chu remains out of commission, the rest of the cast of Image's hit "Chew" have things to answer for as writer John Layman prepares for the milestone 30th issue mid-way point of the series.

Full article here.

Cannot Wait. My Favorite Image Comic.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

^ One of my favorite comics, ever. Didn't realize that issue 30 was released till NEXT week.

This is the only Image comic I read at the moment. Man can't believe its half over but the next 30 issues should be fun.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.

I remember first ordering this book and falling in love with it. All the little comedic easter eggs hidden in every issue. It's one of the few I look at multiple times in one sitting to make sure I didn't miss a little joke scribbled on a wall. I'll be sad to see it go.

This kind of book continues to live well after multiple readings. Always something good to find again for the first time.
    http://blogojett.blogspot.com/

www.capelesscrusader.org

Reads: Batman & Robin, Batman, Walking Dead, Chew, Saga, Prophet, TMNT, Planetoid, Punk Rock Jesus, Revival, Judge Dredd, Bedlam