View Poll Results: Should they wed?

Voters
63. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • They are already color-coordinated, not even counting the blood on their hands.

39 61.90%
  • Wanda should hold out for Galactus.

24 38.10%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    "purple prose"?
    Basically when an author uses/abuses fancy and/or technical terms whether or not their appropriate. Whether or not this actually qualifies as purple prose since every scientist in the MU that has ever talked about mutants refers to them as their own species is another matter.

Edit: Oh, except for Rao, she just called them a disease. Though she does seem to have come around to the idea their there own species too.
    Last edited by imperial90; 11-19-2012 at 09:07 PM.
    "I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but shouldn't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem deal with itself?"
    -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by imperial90 View Post
    Basically when an author uses/abuses fancy and/or technical terms whether or not their appropriate. Whether or not this actually qualifies as purple prose since every scientist in the MU that has ever talked about mutants refers to them as their own species is another matter.
    Thanks imperial90

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

"Oh Skull, I bet you take all the girls here!"
    "Only the pretty, mortally wounded ones."

Quote Originally Posted by imperial90 View Post

Edit: Oh, except for Rao, she just called them a disease. Though she does seem to have come around to the idea their there own species too.
    If MU scientists call mutants a species, then the word "species" means something different in the MU than in the real world.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    If MU scientists call mutants a species, then the word "species" means something different in the MU than in the real world.
    sorry u don't like it. maybe marvel comics are not for you.

Scarlet - Red
    Witch - Skull
    lol they are meant to be together.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by CHOX View Post
    One is obsessed with committing genocide, and once upon a time, one committed a psuedo-genocide. They'd be perfect for each other!
    It's sad how logical this is. It would be appropriate too because Wanda really hasn't faced any consequences for her actions whereas Cyclops got thrown in jail. And he didn't even commit a psuedo-genocide as you call it. At some point, the hypocrisy has to be confronted and this would be a great way for it to happen.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

I like this pairing, although I think Red Skull is painfully dull as a villain.
    It is the perfect next step in Wanda's "I hate you, Daddy!" tour of the last few years.

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    We were all sad to see her break-up with Dr. Doom, but now that Wanda has replaced Storm as the hottest thing on the market, the Red Skull is moving in.

Can Charles Xavier's Sawed-Out Telepathic Brain convince Wanda to take his proposal seriously?
    OMG...Red Skull looks totally rape-y there. Personally, I think Wanda should hold out for Mephisto; only his unholy wang can satisfy her!!!!
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

san francisco - the free range twink farm

If they kept the baroque ornamentation in the background to a minimum, we might get this book on a regular basis.

Two genocidal jews, just chillin in their digs - don't be fooled by dem rocks that they got, they're still Jenny on the block.
    "All things are precipitated by the nature of existence. Nothing, therefore, is unnatural be it bee-hive or termite mound or all our shining, poisoned cities." - Promethea #31

It'd be fun. Magneto would kill her on the spot.

I'm not sure the Red Skull wants to get involved with Wanda's crazy family

Jean and Wanda
    http://magickmaker.deviantart.com/ga...5486?offset=24

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norj View Post
    I'm not sure the Red Skull wants to get involved with Wanda's crazy family

Jean and Wanda
    http://magickmaker.deviantart.com/ga...5486?offset=24
    LoL. When I saw that panel in Uncanny X-Men, I was wondering why exactly Jean called Wanda attractive....=P
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

They're both genocide lovers.

Needs more Rococo in the background.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do