View Poll Results: Should they wed?

Voters
63. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • They are already color-coordinated, not even counting the blood on their hands.

    39 61.90%
  • Wanda should hold out for Galactus.

    24 38.10%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 101
  1. #76
    You are #2. jsg2295's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    the village
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    It's sad how logical this is. It would be appropriate too because Wanda really hasn't faced any consequences for her actions whereas Cyclops got thrown in jail. And he didn't even commit a psuedo-genocide as you call it. At some point, the hypocrisy has to be confronted and this would be a great way for it to happen.
    I love how you rank on Wanda when the biggest d-bag in history...Skull... is standing above her.

  2. #77
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    "
    If MU scientists call mutants a species, then the word "species" means something different in the MU than in the real world.
    Wanda fans trying to downplay the whole mutant= separate species thing is one of my fave CBR memes. Like they're trying to make themselves less guilty for liking her character or something. You should embrace her psycho ways tbh.

  3. #78
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    I love how you rank on Wanda when the biggest d-bag in history...Skull... is standing above her.
    he is admiring how similar they are. the perfect mate.

  4. #79

    Default

    *cough* JEAN is the most desirable perfect broodmare, k.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

  5. #80
    Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    sorry u don't like it. maybe marvel comics are not for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    Wanda fans trying to downplay the whole mutant= separate species thing is one of my fave CBR memes. Like they're trying to make themselves less guilty for liking her character or something. You should embrace her psycho ways tbh.
    And people being dicks for no apparent reason is one of my favourite CBR memes. I was just stating facts. Sorry for appreciating scientific definitions.

  6. #81
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Grand Rapids,Michigan
    Posts
    5,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinRedmond View Post
    *cough* JEAN is the most desirable perfect broodmare, k.
    Only if your name is Sinister...

  7. #82
    Omniversal Dominatrix. The Scarlet Witch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn View Post
    How many men have been in love with Wanda now? Vision, Wonder Man, Hawkeye, Captain America, Doom and Red Skull? She must be the most beautiful woman in the MU or have some sort of secondary mutation. Still, I approve. I liked her better with Dr. Doom, but I approve.
    You forgot Arkon, Mastermind, Toad, Namor, Warren, Jean, Magneto and Quicksilver off the top of my head. But yes, her 616 'nexus' is very hypnotic.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    It's sad how logical this is. It would be appropriate too because Wanda really hasn't faced any consequences for her actions whereas Cyclops got thrown in jail. And he didn't even commit a psuedo-genocide as you call it. At some point, the hypocrisy has to be confronted and this would be a great way for it to happen.
    She went from being one of the most published avengers characters to having been in various states of limbo since 2004, with occasional appearances to troll - she's done her time.

  8. #83
    Senior Member Drax1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rockville, Maryland
    Posts
    2,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    And people being dicks for no apparent reason is one of my favourite CBR memes. I was just stating facts. Sorry for appreciating scientific definitions.
    Ha!! That's so arbitrary.

    So out of all the craziness involved in Marvel this is where you draw the line and start demanding that this universe conforms to what you know?
    Not the resurrection, not the girl who suddenly turned into a shark, not the homosexual Victorian-era geneticist who became his own species?

  9. #84
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drax1981 View Post
    Not the resurrection, not the girl who suddenly turned into a shark, not the homosexual Victorian-era geneticist who became his own species?
    tone it down with your hard facts.

  10. #85
    Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drax1981 View Post
    Ha!! That's so arbitrary.

    So out of all the craziness involved in Marvel this is where you draw the line and start demanding that this universe conforms to what you know?
    Not the resurrection, not the girl who suddenly turned into a shark, not the homosexual Victorian-era geneticist who became his own species?
    I don't care when they use it within the story. A poster said it may not be considered purple prose. I say it is, unless we take it as meaning something different in the MU.

  11. #86
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    And people being dicks for no apparent reason is one of my favourite CBR memes. I was just stating facts. Sorry for appreciating scientific definitions.
    The only reason you're making an issue about mutants being considered a species or not in the first place is because we all mock/love Wanda for her psycho daddy hating genocidal ways and i guess that bothers you? Or maybe you actually do just have a hardcore appreciation for real world scientific definitions?

    I do wonder what is the more likely of the two scenarios in this case though. I guess we'll just never really know?

  12. #87

    Default

    The definition of 'species' doesn't have any to do with genocide or daddy hating...

  13. #88
    Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    The only reason you're making an issue about mutants being considered a species or not in the first place is because we all mock/love Wanda for her psycho daddy hating genocidal ways and i guess that bothers you? Or maybe you actually do just have a hardcore appreciation for real world scientific definitions?

    I do wonder what is the more likely of the two scenarios in this case though. I guess we'll just never really know?
    Of course you'll never know. My intelligence is above your understanding, feeble Cyclops fan.

  14. #89
    ❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    <☼V☼>
    Posts
    6,233

    Default

    Clear-headed and obviously sane, Magneto makes multiple attempts to wipe out humanity, kills hundreds, fails to succeed. CBR Boards: "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, we love you! Oh, we love you, Magnus! Kittens and wub, Magneto forever!"

    Mentally ill and highly distressed, Wanda makes one attempt to wipe out Mutants, kills hundreds, fails to succeed. CBR Boards: "Booooooooo! Oh, boo! We're booing you! Vile monster! Genocidal freak! Die, witch, die!"

    smdh
    Last edited by Ian Pressman; 11-23-2012 at 07:01 AM.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

  15. #90

    Default

    jgg jgg jgg
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •