Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Brown View Post
    Well he/she/it is a robot. Maybe it finally realized that. Ultron is supposed to be smart, wouldn't it make it pretty stupid if it constantly recognized itself as a male?
    There are other aspects of Ultron that make him intelligent, and that is his apparent link to humanity, as he uses terms like Father, and tries so hard to please his daddy. This is not the trait of a robot. It distinguishes Machine Man from Ultron. Why does Ultron have human affectations related to family?
    Visited NY and DC and saw Spider-Man Turn off the Dark.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post
    Which was entirely the point and a unique twist on his ongoing daddy issues. Hate or love the story, it doesn't demonstrate Bendis' lack of understanding about Ultron as a character.
    Ultron is so obsessed with jan he tried to become her, that fits his motivations perfectly.

yes ultron identifies himself as male, but to him changing his sex is as easy as changing a 0

not to mention he probably still thought of himself as male even when he had a female form

bendis dose get ultron he just did some thing diffrent
    I'm so bored with this martyrdom routine, this halo all you X-men love to polish. Self-described soldiers adorned in an "X" with no dedication to what it actually stands for.

And here we go... another X-Men story that they copy for Avengers... It's funny that Avengers is so weak that they had to take Spider-Man and Wolverine from the X-Men and couple stories as well and now the whole mutant team to make avengers actually succesful...

Quote Originally Posted by HostilSpike View Post
    From those pictures it looks like Hawkeye is gunna be the big hero of this event.

Not what I was expecting...
    It seems Hawkeye is getting pushed to the max, i must say it works.
    Never liked him, but now i starting to like him more and more.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy X View Post
    And here we go... another X-Men story that they copy for Avengers... It's funny that Avengers is so weak that they had to take Spider-Man and Wolverine from the X-Men and couple stories as well and now the whole mutant team to make avengers actually succesful...
    Yes because Marvel is ripping off itself.
    Last edited by tigerkaya; 11-22-2012 at 12:14 PM.

[QUOTE=tigerkaya;16187575]Get over it, Thor had his jobbing in AvsX only fair Hulk picks up on the jobbing like every other tanks.[/QUOTE
    Well Hulk Jobbed in AVX as well but Thor should defiantly get a break this time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by happyman View Post
    Well Hulk Jobbed in AVX as well but Thor should defiantly get a break this time.
    I doubt it, Thor will be written overly incompetent and Hulk will be blasted to unconsciousness
    leaving only the hand to hand fighters to save the day.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerkaya View Post
    I doubt it, Thor will be written overly incompetent and Hulk will be blasted to unconsciousness
    Yup , leave it to to the street levels Wonder if Punisher will be involved.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by happyman View Post
    Yup , leave it to to the street levels Wonder if Punisher will be involved.
    Add in Daredevil and the predictability will be complete

Best thing about the Age of Ultron?

It's the after Age of Ultron.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

Quote Originally Posted by tigerkaya View Post
    Well if you were a super powerful world destroying super villain, which threat would you take out first? The Hulk or Squirrel Girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Best thing about the Age of Ultron?

It's the after Age of Ultron.
    It's what I wonder about the post-Siege stuff too. We had all this angst about super heroes and the damage they cause for years. Then as that angst was replaced with appreciation, the Marvel Universe has to find a new normal again. After Fear Itself, no serious damage resulted to the super humans reputation. After AVX again, no serious damage happened to the super humans reputation either. After Age of Ultron you have to wonder what kind of world will emerge that still goes through World War Hulk on a regular basis?
    Visited NY and DC and saw Spider-Man Turn off the Dark.

I hope that Ultron does make some advances and stays around. Too often after these events the bad guy loses, and everything gets tidied up and cleaned up and restored to status quo. Even when/if he loses, it'd be cool if he still had a foothold and could keep causing havoc.
    "That's the thing about the Phoenix. There always has to be destruction... Before rebirth. " - Scott Summers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SediarSago View Post
    That just gave me an idea. What if the huge status quo (Also foreshadowed by Uncanny X-Men #2 solicts) is that Ultron becomes the ruler of the Sentinels and thus we begin Days of Future Past in the present.
    Y'know, I'm surprised Marvel's never done this. Makes perfect sense, as far as Ultron taking control of the Sentinels goes.

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Did anyone post this already? I just saw this at the She-Hulk Appreciation thread but it's worth reposting here. From Crave Online:
    Ultron, a deadly sentient robot created by founding Avenger Hank Pym who turned on his creator to achieve his twisted objective…the utter destruction of humanity. Now that Ultron has conquered, enslaving most of the world’s Super Heroes, it’s up to a small group of resistance fighters—including Invisible Woman, Taskmaster, Beast, Emma Frost, She-Hulk, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Moon Knight—to find a way overcome darkness and bring hope back a world that has suddenly lost everything.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601