Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I think his supporting role in Remender's Cap has him under protection.
    That and IIRC, Waid also has plans for him to pop up in DD in the future.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonAbides View Post
    Did you really read the post? It clearly says there's another artist. In English and everything.

“my end is done!”

"he leaves the book with his part of the story completely complete"
    Yes, my part meaning pecilling. And the end says MAYBE another artist, and not said by Hitch, in english and everything......
    "Cyclops was RIGHT!!

It's 3.99 yeah? Damn. A budget buster.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    It's 3.99 yeah? Damn. A budget buster.
    You aren't familiar with events, are you?

About tie-ins:
    Bendis spoke to the difference between this event and others like "Siege" or "Secret Invasion," saying that the team who launched this was a bit smaller. "We talked about if I were ever to do something like this again, what would I do differently and what would I do better?" he said, saying that the accelerated shipping schedule was part of the answer but so was containing tie-ins to a more manageable amount of books for readers. "That's something I felt a lot of passion for as well...it'll be much like 'House of M' where there will be tie-ins, but it won't be a budget buster." He said that the tie-ins will be of the variety where fans can buy what they want or only focus on the main story.
    When asked about tie-ins by the press, Brevoort said that most tie-ins will be in one issue, and they will spread over no more than six or seven series. "Fantastic Four" and "Superior Spider-Man" issues in May will tie in, for example, and their numbers will be modified to slide in between regular issue much like Marvel's "Point One" comics. Instead, they'll be called "Fantastic Four" #6.AU. The editor promised no more than ten tie-in comics overall.
    I don't care how they're doing this. I'm really disappointed in Marvel. I understand they have to be competitive sales-wise, but I'm actively avoiding any books that tie in with this.
    Last edited by BrotherUnitNo_4; 11-19-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

The way they're doing the tie-ins makes me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! ~20 issues for the entire event! Also, the big event will be over in May! instead of ending in October/November and the next event being announced so soon after that it seems like there's no room to breathe.
    "Claremazons are made to be punished." - jarrod

Essential reading

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix View Post
    Yes, my part meaning pecilling. And the end says MAYBE another artist, and not said by Hitch, in english and everything......
    Dude, sorry, but this is picking nits of the worst kind. It's clearly indicated in the article, from almost a year ago, that Hitch was possibly one of multiple artists on this. You asked for him to cite his assertion and he did. There's been word out for over eleven months now that Hitch probably wasn't doing the whole thing.

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I think his supporting role in Remender's Cap has him under protection.
    Really? I think this could explain why that's pretty much his only role in Marvel Now. He can easily set up Cap with toys, then be killed off in a couple months time.

Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    Dude, sorry, but this is picking nits of the worst kind. It's clearly indicated in the article, from almost a year ago, that Hitch was possibly one of multiple artists on this. You asked for him to cite his assertion and he did. There's been word out for over eleven months now that Hitch probably wasn't doing the whole thing.
    First, I did not see that till he cited it so my bad for not reading it a year ago and commiting it to memory. And to me it can be interpreted either way. I will take the high road and say i was wrong, sorry Marvel for questioning your intentions and your PR machine.
    "Cyclops was RIGHT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Really? I think this could explain why that's pretty much his only role in Marvel Now. He can easily set up Cap with toys, then be killed off in a couple months time.
    But it sounds like he isn't even in the first issue, and Cap's off to Dimension Z for 10 months. Plus, as BrotherUnit mentioned, he's also in Daredevil.

Neil Simon's Reservations

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix View Post
    Fascinating. You reached the exact opposite conclusion as the whole rest of the world.

I'm done by the way.

BANNED

THANK GOD! John Romita Jr isnt drawing this

Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Age of Ultron and probably some tie-ins... How many books do Benids writes at the same time?
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    About tie-ins:

I don't care how they're doing this. I'm really disappointed in Marvel. I understand they have to be competitive sales-wise, but I'm actively avoiding any books that tie in with this.
    If you don't want anything to do with the event, it was said that all tie ins will be numbered between the regular series. (As in Fantastic Four #7.AU) I think I'll be skipping all of the tie ins and there won't be any numbers missing in my series.
    Spider-Man from the beginning! Last ish: ASM #15 - Chameleon hires Kraven (first appearance!) to kill Spidey.

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Age of Ultron and probably some tie-ins... How many books do Benids writes at the same time?

Don't forget Ultimate Spider-Man, and those lower-tier non-616 books too.

Quote Originally Posted by adam.walters View Post
    If you don't want anything to do with the event, it was said that all tie ins will be numbered between the regular series. (As in Fantastic Four #7.AU) I think I'll be skipping all of the tie ins and there won't be any numbers missing in my series.
    Exactly! It's beautiful! I hope this idea is wildly successful and paves the way for all future line-wide events.
    "Claremazons are made to be punished." - jarrod

Essential reading