Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cosa de hombre de tamaño gigantesca #6 is rumoured to exist

Guess what I found in my mail today?

This came along with the other issue I bought, #262. The later issue had much cruder artwork, but I can now verify that, indeed, both feature all-new Sgt. Fury stories never published in English. Although, in point of fact, this #165 is familiar in a way to Fury fans, because I realized about halfway through that it's a thinly veiled re-write of Sgt. Fury #5, only with this hot sword-wielding female assassin in a micro-skirt in place of Baron Strucker. Has there ever been a more inspired revision?

And yes, Fury does have a sword fight with her. You get your money's worth with this one:

At last, Boy Comics finally gets its own website!

OK I've got a weird one - the MAD magazines that were published in the UK. I saw several of these back issues for the first time in a shop in London a few years ago and couldn't even figure out what I was looking at. It was like issues of MAD that had been published in some alternate timeline or what if Cracked had published MAD for awhile. It's still MAD, it's still Alfred E Neuman, but...take a look:

http://themagicrobot.wordpress.com/2...ne-uk-edition/

Apparently, these editions even contained a certain amount of new material as the Dr Who cover suggests (Alfred E Neuman and Tom Baker?)

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    OK I've got a weird one - the MAD magazines that were published in the UK. I saw several of these back issues for the first time in a shop in London a few years ago and couldn't even figure out what I was looking at. It was like issues of MAD that had been published in some alternate timeline or what if Cracked had published MAD for awhile. It's still MAD, it's still Alfred E Neuman, but...take a look:

http://themagicrobot.wordpress.com/2...ne-uk-edition/

Apparently, these editions even contained a certain amount of new material as the Dr Who cover suggests (Alfred E Neuman and Tom Baker?)
    German Mad magazine also ran for hundreds of issues and used, I would guess, about 25% German material and covers.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/