Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Doesn't he have to kill some of his kids to get an epiphany? Who's left?
    Surely he has some more bastard kids overseas.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    Because you only seem interested in talking about Cyclops/AvX and not anything else related to the X-Men.
    I only talk about AvX when someone else brings it up and Cyclops when it's relevant to the subject. Otherwise I discuss the current events going on. It's only with threads like this that I go into sarcasm mode since, while I get that it's in good fun for some people, it just gets kinda old after the umpteenth time.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Surely he has some more bastard kids overseas.
    Ah yes! That probably explains why he and Sunfire are going on a mission in Uncanny Avengers. It's perfect! They'll meet a special section of The Hand, called The Wrong Left Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Ah yes! That probably explains why he and Sunfire are going on a mission in Uncanny Avengers. It's perfect! They'll meet a special section of The Hand, called The Wrong Left Hand.
    Is that a Masturbation Joke?

There would be no reason to change the title cause the book isnt about the Avengers. Logan does consider himself an X-Man and the books has all x-men in it
    X-men,Wolverine,Spider-Man,Invaders,Nick Fury Sr,Black Widow,Cap BUcky

Quote Originally Posted by adam.walters View Post
    Give it a f***ing rest.

No it isn't. That's tinfoil hat paranoia.

You're upset with Wolverine because:
    1) Because he sided with the Avengers in AvX.
    He actually wanted to kill Hope. Against the wishes of either side. Do you really blame him for that? (It's reasonable to blame the Avengers for wanting to take Hope because they said so. Closing in on X-Force level fascism.) He sided with the Avengers when Cyclops and Co were taken over by the Phoenix (along with the rest of the X-Men too).
    Do I fault him for trying to murder a teenage girl twice and thus end any chance for the mutants to be restored? Damned straight I do. He sided with the Avengers before the X-men got the PF, and his lies to Cap were one of the main reasons the fight started.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robby Robot View Post
    This board is the worst.
    You expected a thread started by U-Go Girl to be genuinely discussing ordinary Marvel superheroics? We all be postmodern now.
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

This board is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by UGOGIRLX View Post
    WATXM could use a relaunch just live all of the other titles. Wolverine has decided to consider himself an Avenger instead of an Xman. Its reasonable to think that he is training mutants to become under the influence of Captain America's regime. Plus Marvel loves slapping Avengers on anything now. Doesn't this just seem more accurate?
    i rather would want it: Wolverine, Storm & the X-Men. : )
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I would totally read a Spider-Man training the Avengers Academy kids book. It was awesome in the couple issues of Amazing Spider-Man and I would read that monthly since I enjoyed both. Peter being a former teacher and an Avengers makes alot of sense from a story standpoint.

As for Wolverine, I think they just need to come out and reveal he was a skrull since Secret Invasion. They need to do something so he can get his balls back. I still think the whole Schism thing should have been Storm and Cyke duking it out but I guess Storm and the X-Men doesn't have the same ring to it. It really baffles me that they didn't just put him in place of her in that new X-Force book. Marvel really needs to make Wolvie badass again.

WATXM could use a relaunch just live all of the other titles. Wolverine has decided to consider himself an Avenger instead of an Xman. Its reasonable to think that he is training mutants to become under the influence of Captain America's regime. Plus Marvel loves slapping Avengers on anything now. Doesn't this just seem more accurate?
    no. this isn't the situation at all.

Quote Originally Posted by alexasthoma View Post
    This board is the worst.
    hey i like this guy

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    I would totally read a Spider-Man training the Avengers Academy kids book. It was awesome in the couple issues of Amazing Spider-Man and I would read that monthly since I enjoyed both. Peter being a former teacher and an Avengers makes alot of sense from a story standpoint.

As for Wolverine, I think they just need to come out and reveal he was a skrull since Secret Invasion. They need to do something so he can get his balls back. I still think the whole Schism thing should have been Storm and Cyke duking it out but I guess Storm and the X-Men doesn't have the same ring to it. It really baffles me that they didn't just put him in place of her in that new X-Force book. Marvel really needs to make Wolvie badass again.
    If for badass you mean an unidimensional killer at the hands of someone that has not had the guts to do his own killing then i prefer the current version of Logan. Wolverine during the 80's was badass without using his claws. It was his attitude not his claws that was interesting. For Schism the choise of him was right. No one has the guts or the prehistory to go against Cyclops. And the Schism was built between them much earlier during Cyle and Yost's X-force and during the Second Coming. As for X-force if you read Remender's book you understand why Logan at the end don't want to be part of it anymore. Logan he is shamed for X-force because the consequenses of its existence were devastating for its members and in human casualties.

Should Marvel relaunch Wolverine and the X-men as Wolverine and the Avengers Academy?
    No...!!!

Logan can leave the series, but it has to be all about the X-kids. There are already to many to handle. Most of the cast is currently cameo wallpaper. We do not need A-kids around there as well.

The could load all those A-kids in a bus or something and .......

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    No...!!!

Logan can leave the series, but it has to be all about the X-kids. There are already to many to handle. Most of the cast is currently cameo wallpaper. We do not need A-kids around there as well.

The could load all those A-kids in a bus or something and .......
    send them to Arcade?