Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default WHEN WE FIRST MET: The Cast of "Calvin and Hobbes"

This week, CSBG revisits the various debuts of the cast of Bill Watterson's classic comic strip, "Calvin and Hobbes." From Calvin to Hobbes to Calvin's parents to Suzie Derkins to Spaceman Spiff!

Full article here.

That's pretty cool, and I think just the kick-in-the-pants I need to get out my box set. I read all of Volume 1 when I first got it, but never did get around to 2 and 3. I think I'll start in on them this week.
    PULL LIST: Ghostbusters, John Carpenter's Asylum, Magnus: Robot Fighter, The Shadow, Star Mage, Star Wars, Thief of Thieves, Velvet, Wild Blue Yonder

I remembered seeing this thread a few days ago, figured some people would appreciate knowing that the complete hardcover box set is only $50 today!

Not sure how long that'll last, you can't really tell with BF deals. But that's a way better price than I've ever seen it sell for. Got mine for about $90 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bkong0 View Post
    I remembered seeing this thread a few days ago, figured some people would appreciate knowing that the complete hardcover box set is only $50 today!

Not sure how long that'll last, you can't really tell with BF deals. But that's a way better price than I've ever seen it sell for. Got mine for about $90 years ago.
    thank you for posting this! just ordered. it's been a long time since i've read much of calvin and hobbes. i just recently gave my nephew revenge of the baby-sat, so it looks like i'll be giving him a few more of those collections.
    SPACE FOR RENT!

It says it's $93 for me
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

Says $ for me...shame: it'd be awesome.93
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...