Page 156 of 341 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 5113

Foxx may have been off his comedy game just a hair in the latest SNL, but I think the writers were the real problem. Something just wasn't on the mark. Even Weekend Update fell a bit short. Not the worst episode, but I've seen better.
    To escape criticism - do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.

Die ChadH! - bipolar danger girl

Royal worships Mr. Gibbons:

I celebrate Yule.
    I generally go with "Midwinter Festival of Your Choice".
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Pfft. Yule. I plan on sacrificing a virgin to the dark lord Mammon.

And SuperE: whoever said I was using finding Jamie Foxx funny as my only barometer(insert cheeky smiley here)
    I'm autistic. What's your excuse?

AKA Muffin, Rear Admiral Nerdcock...

Y'know that thing I said that got you offended? I was just joking.

I'm reading an oooooold interview with John Byrne, not long after he took over Fantastic Four.

"I'm trying to give her a little more sense of herself without turning her into a libber. She's not going to turn into the Invisible Woman."

Sometimes it's good to change your mind.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

double post
    Last edited by Spike-X; 12-09-2012 at 03:57 AM.

When Byrne took over FF, the Marvel Universe was barely 20 years old. That was 30 years ago.

I feel so old...

'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

Yeah, yeah. Not all of us are old enough to have an autographed copy of the Bible.

**admires gold lettering of "Stegosaurus" and "Fern"**
    'Dox out.

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

I was suprised at how many people braved the slippery roads and drizzle to go to the gym today.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Morning people.
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    I'm reading an oooooold interview with John Byrne, not long after he took over Fantastic Four.

"I'm trying to give her a little more sense of herself without turning her into a libber. She's not going to turn into the Invisible Woman."

Sometimes it's good to change your mind.
    But first he had her become a man-hating feminazi in dominatrix gear, of course.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donald M. View Post
    No he wasn't. It's one of the few things he's not good at, which is ironic considering it's where he got his start. In Living Color was awful in its final few seasons and he was easily the worst thing about it.
    I'll have to disagree ...he was always a pretty good comedian. The only reason he became so over-exposed on In Living Color was when all the Wayan's brothers left the series that final season . They had no one else to carry the weight of the show and it fell on Foxx and Carrey who seemingly did every sketch.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Foxx may have been off his comedy game just a hair in the latest SNL, but I think the writers were the real problem. Something just wasn't on the mark. Even Weekend Update fell a bit short. Not the worst episode, but I've seen better.
    After the "Bitch Game Show" its like SNL decided to play it safe and do skits to be safe. The Ding Dog cake one was like..WTF SNL ?

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...-show/1426445/

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    When Byrne took over FF, the Marvel Universe was barely 20 years old. That was 30 years ago.

I feel so old...
    His interviews in the 1990's became more wild. Like when he took over Wonder Woman and would slam the Image guys for making $$$ and all.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Quantum Leap!!!

one of the best sci fi shows in recent history...Scott Bakula gets a permanent pass from me forever
    I loved the show and wish they'd been able to be on longer than 5 seasons.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.