Page 117 of 341 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 5113

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Already saw it, but the last couple of times I went over there and said "Hey, I'm in!" I utterly and completely failed to post a single post.

I've been making a list in private hoping not to be shown out as a bailing turd-head if I didn't show BUT I GUESS THAT PLAN'S ALL THROWN TO THE WINDS NOW!!!!

I'm keeping my #1 pick double-probation-secret and no one will ever ever ever guess what it is.
    I'd be willing to guess at your number 1.

Maybe that's his "true name" and now you've revealed it to everyone and he's under our power!
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Slam_Bradley plays detective:

I'd be willing to guess at your number 1.
    No, no, no, no, it's not at all what you think.

OK, yes it is.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

Quote Originally Posted by Slam_Bradley View Post
    The seventh Wimpy Kid book is #1 on the Publisher's Weekly list and sold more than 350,000 its first week.

Because kids don't like funnybooks.

http://comicsbeat.com/wimpy-kid-7-se...its-frst-week/
    Last week I asked my 8-year-old nephew what he wanted for Christmas. That book is the one thing he would tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by howyadoin View Post
    Lots of personality. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Algren View Post
    Last week I asked my 8-year-old nephew what he wanted for Christmas. That book is the one thing he would tell me.

Connor loves the Wimpy Kid books. Doesn't like the movies though. He is about to age out of them though, I think.

I gave him a stack of my old SF paperbacks the other day including some early Heinlein and now he's in hog heaven.

Maybe that's his "true name" and now you've revealed it to everyone and he's under our power!
    Parcifal you mean? Or
    Philip
    with too many lls?

Well if so, get your Lord Percy there to be doing more of them so-called *short-lived* comics. His brothers could help, like full throttle golden geeses. I'd be up for - both as down with - that.

EDIT: scratch that about the brothers. They're probably lawyers if they have similarly crowded names! Like Pryce Cooper Water House and Russell...
    Last edited by Kees_L; 11-29-2012 at 10:15 AM.
    Been called a 'good egg'. Been told to rock, been told to steady myself. Been told to (please) be goin' places.
    Chillingly good stuff besides Mignola, Slint, M, Knut and really big chunks of tinfoil?
    Half sunk in the mud, with one eye showing / a cracked smile and hair still growing /
    your hands miles apart, as if they'd never met / you were the happiest I'd seen you yet
    . ~
    (full) lyrics to 'Exhume' by Bedhead.

Wait...is that the right Lord Percy?
    'Dox out.

Lenient Tyrant/Moderator Brian Cronin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bipolar danger girl View Post
    Today I am thankful for Doug Strange because it is my 9 year marriage anniversary to the greatest man alive. It'll probably be the worst anniversary ever, because I caught the blues, BUT instead of sobbing, I am going to cook a pot roast dinner, make banana bread with maple bourbon butter, and end the day with a fucking blow job, because I am Awesome Rita and depression is my BITCH!

I don't like being around people when I am down, so I'll probably see you fuckers in a few days. My husband is taking Monday & Tuesday off this week, so that I can take Sunday off, and have two actual days off in a row. Which hasn't happened in a very long time. I am sure two days away from my shit ass boss, and having four days of help with the boys, will turn things around, and I'll be back more annoying than ever. Can't fucking wait.
    Happy anniversary, guys!

-Brian
    Comics Should Be Good, which features Comic Book Legends Revealed!... check them out!

Also, be sure to check out my web site, Urban Legends Revealed!, for urban legends about Sports, TV, Movies, Music and more!

And while we're at it, please buy my new book, Why Does Batman Carry Shark Repellent? And while you're at that, please buy my first book, Was Superman a Spy? and Other Comic Book Legends Revealed!

Line it is Drawn this week is all Hostess Comic Book Ads, including ones starring the Dark Knight Returns Batman, Luthor stealing 40 Hostess cupcakes (that's as many as four tens) and the characters from Saga!

Check it out here.

-Brian
    Comics Should Be Good, which features Comic Book Legends Revealed!... check them out!

Also, be sure to check out my web site, Urban Legends Revealed!, for urban legends about Sports, TV, Movies, Music and more!

And while we're at it, please buy my new book, Why Does Batman Carry Shark Repellent? And while you're at that, please buy my first book, Was Superman a Spy? and Other Comic Book Legends Revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by DubipR View Post
    Good Morning.

Just felt like posting a pic of my little guy, Teddy....

A smile for everyone this rainy day here in Los Angeles.
    That is a very cute cat.

-Brian

Wait...is that the right Lord Percy?
    Hmmmm. Mary Tyler Shelby rings a bell. As does that Byron fucker.

Yet Percy, I daresay. I might be reading too much into it. Which cannot be. But I can it, since I'm hearing dinner bells from beyond the pantry. Sweet Lucy. Must dash!
    Been called a 'good egg'. Been told to rock, been told to steady myself. Been told to (please) be goin' places.
    Chillingly good stuff besides Mignola, Slint, M, Knut and really big chunks of tinfoil?
    Half sunk in the mud, with one eye showing / a cracked smile and hair still growing /
    your hands miles apart, as if they'd never met / you were the happiest I'd seen you yet
    . ~
    (full) lyrics to 'Exhume' by Bedhead.

I am having fun on Facebook today reminiscing with former students over these pictures taken last year in Trigonometry Class:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2nd period trig.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	105021

We are planking.

Damn, I could not even finish a sandwich without getting multiple phone calls.

I have already once, told someone they could kill me now, and was told that too easy a way out.
    Listen to this: alt-j - Something Good

Well my class in training and development today turned into a session in sampling starbucks coffee and wine tasting.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cronin View Post
    Line it is Drawn this week is all Hostess Comic Book Ads, including ones starring the Dark Knight Returns Batman, Luthor stealing 40 Hostess cupcakes (that's as many as four tens) and the characters from Saga!

Check it out here.
    Loved the DKR one. Brilliant.
    howyadoin?
    howyadoin graphics

song of the moment:
    "sao paulo" ~ the deadstring brothers