Page 115 of 341 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 5113

Tonight, Star Trek: TNG on the big screen.

Tomorrow, comedy show with my girlfriend's roommate and this guy:

"If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Big Hairy Member JeffreyWKramer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jared H. View Post
    In other news: probably not Lupus. That's the good news.

The bad news: it's allergies. As in, to everything. Constant rashes on my arms are likely due to detergent or soap. Face and scalp dermatitis are likely allergic outbursts to something in the environment. Digestive issues are likely some kind of food allergy. Same with the painful sweats I've been having, etc etc. they may have me have a battery of allergy tests, but there's likely very little they can do. I apparently just need to get as many hypoallergenic things I can, and watch my diet etc. Hopefully none of it is pet related, but it likely contributes some. I had major allergies as a kid, but I was under the impression that that had faded over time. Apparently, while some went away, others popped up.
    Jared, what's going on with your therapy these days? When a person is having that magnitide and diversity of allergic reactions, especially if they haven't been lifelong, one of the things you need to look at is the degree to which they reflect the long-term effects of stress on the body/immune system. Are you addressing stress management/anxiety in your current therapy? Have you been focusing on mindfulness or meditative techniques? Sometimes guided imagery and similar techniques can help people reverse physiological stress reactions.
    My Cooking Blog!

KRAMER'S LAWS:
    1) Most people are stupid.
    2) Most people who aren't stupid often behave as if they were stupid.
    3) Many people who are not stupid nonetheless believe a lot of astonishingly stupid things.

“really? isnt the bible millions of years old?” – curefreak
    “Yep. It was originally written by a stegosaurus and a fern.” – Dan Apodaca

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pól Rua View Post
    My condolences to Pip and Puma.
    So sorry to hear, and please take care of yourselves.
    Thank you, little monkey.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Went to a job interview and it turns out I don't want that job.

They had advertised it all wrong, and I am a little pissed off that they made me waste time and money like that.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post

They had advertised it all wrong, and I am a little pissed off that they made me waste time and money like that.
    That is frustrating.

Hope you are feeling better today.
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox

Princess Murder You bipolar danger girl's Avatar

Today I am thankful for Doug Strange because it is my 9 year marriage anniversary to the greatest man alive. It'll probably be the worst anniversary ever, because I caught the blues, BUT instead of sobbing, I am going to cook a pot roast dinner, make banana bread with maple bourbon butter, and end the day with a fucking blow job, because I am Awesome Rita and depression is my BITCH!

I don't like being around people when I am down, so I'll probably see you fuckers in a few days. My husband is taking Monday & Tuesday off this week, so that I can take Sunday off, and have two actual days off in a row. Which hasn't happened in a very long time. I am sure two days away from my shit ass boss, and having four days of help with the boys, will turn things around, and I'll be back more annoying than ever. Can't fucking wait.
    The unicorn is kind of lonely
    Being unique and oh so corny
    Mounting does not amount to much
    The unicorn is unic-horny.
    ~the4thpip

Diamonds, Daisies, Snowflakes,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Chestnuts, Rainbows, Springtime ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's tinsel on a tree ...
    She's everything that every girl should be!
    Sable, Popcorn, White Wine,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Gingham, Bluebirds, Broadway ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's mine alone, but luckily for you ...
    If you find a girl to love,
    Only one girl to love,
    Then she'll be Bipolar Danger Girl too ...
    Bipolar Danger Girl!
    ~fly on the wall

Quote Originally Posted by Athena Bast View Post
    I see that same argument Pol being made by Sony regarding their gaming devices.
    To which I can only respond with this totally awesome Kickstarter, that anyone with a PS3 should absolutely get behind, and that Sony is actually advertising on their PS3 ticker.
    Listen to this: alt-j - Something Good

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bipolar danger girl View Post
    Today I am thankful for Doug Strange because it is my 9 year marriage anniversary to the greatest man alive. It'll probably be the worst anniversary ever, because I caught the blues, BUT instead of sobbing, I am going to cook a pot roast dinner, make banana bread with maple bourbon butter, and end the day with a fucking blow job, because I am Awesome Rita and depression is my BITCH!

I don't like being around people when I am down, so I'll probably see you fuckers in a few days. My husband is taking Monday & Tuesday off this week, so that I can take Sunday off, and have two actual days off in a row. Which hasn't happened in a very long time. I am sure two days away from my shit ass boss, and having four days of help with the boys, will turn things around, and I'll be back more annoying than ever. Can't fucking wait.
    No need to have the blues now. Its the greatest time to be a CBRian , not only is it your wedding anniversary ...its the Holidays. Turn that frown upside down ! Enjoy the weekend and remember us fuckers will be here. Unless Jonah sells the site to the company that bought Newsarama and they end up destroying it.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post

That does suck.

Not to "one up" you, but I once had a job interview solely because a "Christian brother" wanted to let me know he thought I was making a mistake changing careers and to give me counsel. What an asshole.

And I too hope you're feeling better today.

Sorry you're down. Kick the blues in the balls for me. I hate that bastard.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Catching up on the dialogue conversation last night (which I missed...damn my tired ass) and I remember some of the worst would come from Claremont. Dear lord did a lot of bad dialogue come from him. I remember his boxes and all was so bad...like tons of exposition to describe why Rogue was flying ... "She is Rogue , the most powerful of the X-Men and in flight at this very moment !"

That JLA run he did with Byrne was like 2 masters of bad ideas and bad dialogue coming together to torture people.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Tonight, Star Trek: TNG on the big screen.

Tomorrow, comedy show with my girlfriend's roommate and this guy:

[Dr Who (Tennant)] What?

What?

What?[/Dr Who]

Is that TV's Frank Conniff? I knew he's been in New York for a while now (he's a regular contributor to a news podcast run by comedians called The Jimmy Dore Show).
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

Happy anniversary, bipolar danger girl and Doug Strange.

Jared. sorry about your allergycalypse. I do agree with Jeffrey Kramer, I know that my own allergies are highly stress related.

I wanted to go to the gym to get my mind of... things. But my shoulders and arms are aching a lot. Hope I am not coming down with anything. Gonna take a nap.
    My blog.

- Desmond Tutu

Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    That does suck.

Not to "one up" you, but I once had a job interview solely because a "Christian brother" wanted to let me know he thought I was making a mistake changing careers and to give me counsel. What an asshole..
    Heh. That kind of move deserves a burning package of poo outside the guy's doorstep.
    My blog.

- Desmond Tutu

I am sure two days away from my shit ass boss, and having four days of help with the boys, will turn things around, and I'll be back more annoying than ever. Can't fucking wait.
    Neither can we! Happy anniversary!
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

Good Morning.

Just felt like posting a pic of my little guy, Teddy....

A smile for everyone this rainy day here in Los Angeles.
    "If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf."