Page 100 of 341 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5113

Well, the oddball "low-count" posters used to be an automatic flag of sock-puppet perpetrated by the usual suspects. I could see this one being that type of handiwork, as well, but the usual suspects don't seem to post here much anymore.

I'd still go with fabrication with intent to provoke response, though.
    Stay away from the chimps. You can't reason with them and you'll just end up with monkey shit all over your clothes.

Internet hypocrisy #47: Being the undisputed scourge of trolls until the troll supports your side of the debate and then becoming silent.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its pretty funny...I get a sense this poster will keep posting threads about his prospects with various comic book women as Brian locks each one.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

I'm more of the feeling that Brian will lock it and then kick him to the curb.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I'm more of the feeling that Brian will lock it and then kick him to the curb.
    I hope not...it could be a funny run on joke. One thread gets locked...the next day...here comes another thread. lol
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Japan's #1 Psycho Girl JDogindy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its pretty funny...I get a sense this poster will keep posting threads about his prospects with various comic book women as Brian locks each one.
    The only question is... how long will it take before Brian gets fed up and decides to lock out the poster from ever making threads about his prospects with various comic book women (i.e. banning).

It'd be alright if the man (or woman) simply expressed love for the characters, but some of the comments he has said, such as "men liking boobs as a sign of fertility"... leave something up for debate.
    All-time favorite comment:
    Power of music? Wanna know why the original Presence bailed out of the DCU? These two are the reason:
    -Koyomi Mizuhara
    -Mimi Tachikawa
    SInging Karaoke. :D

God bless the internet. The shit I find outweighs the crap I can ignore.

Been watching this show on the Anarchist band "Crass" I remembered in the early 80's. Good stuff.

Christ, I must be manic today. More posts than I do all year...

Quote Originally Posted by jdwrocks View Post
    I think I have this weird crush on anchorwomen. It's like a fetish or something.
    Anchor women do nothing for me. They are serious and usually full of bad news.

Weather women on the other hand ...

I see Robin Meade every morning on Headline News in our lobby. She's hot but I'm usually more fascinated with how the camera shots all seem to play up her boobs (and legs when they let her out from behind the desk). It's all so criminally calculated.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I see Robin Meade every morning on Headline News in our lobby. She's hot but I'm usually more fascinated with how the camera shots all seem to play up her boobs (and legs when they let her out from behind the desk). It's all so criminally calculated.
    Well yes.

Sky Sports News do it here.

One grizzled old professional bloke and one bit of hot totty.

I do not doubt that the woman are just as qualified and just as hard working as their male counterparts, but it does smack of "here, look at the hot girl so you're distracted by the fact we've told you nothing new in the last eight hours."
    The Hod: Novelist, raconteur and celebrated sexual athlete.

I remember a nice little bit from the Flash where Linda Park is being made up for a TV news interview. And it's just six or nine panels of her from shoulders up, with hands darting around making her up, talking about how they need to do her hair a certain way and yes, that's it play up her ethnicity, but not too much, go for a more generic ethnic look because of the demographics etc etc. So creepy because it's more or less true.
    'Dox out.

My operations guys keep laughing that I am the only one in our group smiling... and I am still a ball of hate.
    Listen to this: alt-j - Something Good

Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    Anchor women do nothing for me. They are serious and usually full of bad news.

Weather women on the other hand ...
    You live near Philly, weather isn't that good there that they are not full of bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy D View Post
    You live near Philly, weather isn't that good there that they are not full of bad news.
    Wait. What? They are saying something?

Actually, the weather in Philly is great compared to Michigan and New England (where I lived before).

Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    Wait. What? They are saying something?

Actually, the weather in Philly is great compared to Michigan and New England (where I lived before).
    From my time there, I mostly remember rain. The only time I've been up to my knees in rain even.

And compared to Michigan and New England, rain is a dottle.
    'Dox out.