Page 90 of 341 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 5113
  1. #1336
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bipolar danger girl View Post
    You just had to fuck you my thank you by changing your fucking avatar, didn't you? Just for that, your pink'd avatar gets to wear a pretty dress.

    I'm always one fucking step ahead of you assholes.
    I actually wanted to change mine for a while
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  2. #1337
    They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    31,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    how is it the writers fault when the PTB is telling them what the mandate is?
    Sean says he stands by the story. You do not have a single source to him being told to tell a "truck stop sex" scene with Miss Martian or a splatter story about Wonderdog. For all we know, those were his ideas.
    My blog.

    We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

    Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

  3. #1338
    Princess Murder You bipolar danger girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canadian in Texas
    Posts
    6,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I actually wanted to change mine for a while
    Your lies are so fucking sad. YOU GOOD MORNING'D YOUR NEW AVATAR IN MY FACE! I'm thankful you did, because I like your new pretty dress. Keep it up and I might give you pig tails.
    The unicorn is kind of lonely
    Being unique and oh so corny
    Mounting does not amount to much
    The unicorn is unic-horny.
    ~the4thpip

    Diamonds, Daisies, Snowflakes,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Chestnuts, Rainbows, Springtime ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's tinsel on a tree ...
    She's everything that every girl should be!
    Sable, Popcorn, White Wine,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Gingham, Bluebirds, Broadway ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's mine alone, but luckily for you ...
    If you find a girl to love,
    Only one girl to love,
    Then she'll be Bipolar Danger Girl too ...
    Bipolar Danger Girl!
    ~fly on the wall

  4. #1339
    Observer Vibranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    19,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    Sean says he stands by the story. You do not have a single source to him being told to tell a "truck stop sex" scene with Miss Martian or a splatter story about Wonderdog. For all we know, those were his ideas.
    of course he would say that, what else are people expecting? him to stand on his desk and shit talk his employer?

    I hate where I work but I don't give my boss that answer if he asks

    do none of you have real world jobs?
    Support your local roller derby league

  5. #1340
    Elder Member Winslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Posts
    13,672

    Default

    I finally saw the 2010 film, True Grit. What a fantastic film. Newcomer Hailee Steinfeld carried the film in spite of fantastic performances by Bridges and Damon

    I watched the 1969 version as a kid on TV, but don't really remember it.

  6. #1341
    They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    31,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    of course he would say that, what else are people expecting? him to stand on his desk and shit talk his employer?

    I hate where I work but I don't give my boss that answer if he asks

    do none of you have real world jobs?
    John Rozum said how he felt about the Static book that bore his name. Dwayne McDuffie was very candid about things that held back the stories he was writing.

    And Sean went back to Marvel shortly after his Titans run, anyway.

    You are just making claims with no basis.
    My blog.

    We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

    Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

  7. #1342
    They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    31,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    I finally saw the 2010 film, True Grit. What a fantastic film. Newcomer Hailee Steinfeld carried the film in spite of fantastic performances by Bridges and Damon

    I watched the 1969 version as a kid on TV, but don't really remember it.
    Yeah, one of my favorite cowboy movies ever that did not have any buttsecks.,
    My blog.

    We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

    Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

  8. #1343
    Princess Murder You bipolar danger girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canadian in Texas
    Posts
    6,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    I finally saw the 2010 film, True Grit. What a fantastic film. Newcomer Hailee Steinfeld carried the film in spite of fantastic performances by Bridges and Damon

    I watched the 1969 version as a kid on TV, but don't really remember it.
    Fantastic. Yes.
    The unicorn is kind of lonely
    Being unique and oh so corny
    Mounting does not amount to much
    The unicorn is unic-horny.
    ~the4thpip

    Diamonds, Daisies, Snowflakes,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Chestnuts, Rainbows, Springtime ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's tinsel on a tree ...
    She's everything that every girl should be!
    Sable, Popcorn, White Wine,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Gingham, Bluebirds, Broadway ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's mine alone, but luckily for you ...
    If you find a girl to love,
    Only one girl to love,
    Then she'll be Bipolar Danger Girl too ...
    Bipolar Danger Girl!
    ~fly on the wall

  9. #1344
    Observer Vibranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    19,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    I finally saw the 2010 film, True Grit. What a fantastic film. Newcomer Hailee Steinfeld carried the film in spite of fantastic performances by Bridges and Damon

    I watched the 1969 version as a kid on TV, but don't really remember it.
    both are awesome but the 2010 version was a lot better than I was expecting
    Support your local roller derby league

  10. #1345
    Observer Vibranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    19,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    John Rozum said how he felt about the Static book that bore his name. Dwayne McDuffie was very candid about things that held back the stories he was writing.And Sean went back to Marvel shortly after his Titans run, anyway.

    You are just making claims with no basis.
    but both of those guys had cache'....when you hit a certain point (in any industry) you can openly criticize like that

    and I don't know this particular writers position or standing but if you are just making your way or trying to get a foot in the door, you toe the company line

    how do you all think Geoff Johns has kept his job (and even gotten promoted) for so long?
    Support your local roller derby league

  11. #1346
    Lord Stanley jessecuster3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Chicago!
    Posts
    18,142

    Default

    I hate you all!


    .
    Listen to this: alt-j - Something Good

  12. #1347
    Unicorns are tasty! Tadhg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    9,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessecuster3 View Post
    I hate you all!


    .
    What, Even Me?

  13. #1348
    They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    31,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    but both of those guys had cache'....when you hit a certain point (in any industry) you can openly criticize like that

    and I don't know this particular writers position or standing but if you are just making your way or trying to get a foot in the door, you toe the company line

    how do you all think Geoff Johns has kept his job (and even gotten promoted) for so long?
    I have no idea what you mean with cache' but I am pretty sure Rozum did not have it.
    My blog.

    We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

    Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

  14. #1349
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bipolar danger girl View Post
    Your lies are so fucking sad. YOU GOOD MORNING'D YOUR NEW AVATAR IN MY FACE! I'm thankful you did, because I like your new pretty dress. Keep it up and I might give you pig tails.
    Pig tails like my cousin's kid has?


    How the hell do you know that?


    Are you spying on my family?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  15. #1350
    Unicorns are tasty! Tadhg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    9,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    I have no idea what you mean with cache' but I am pretty sure Rozum did not have it.
    He meant cachet, I'm pretty sure.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •