Page 85 of 464 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 6955

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Why not. Ryback's cred has been shot to hell.

Ryback had Cred?

Cyclops ad portas

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

I'm actually pretty smug right now.

I managed to pick ALL of the winners from last night, except for thinking they'd transition the Diva's belt to Tamina so they can then hotshot Paige into the title-scene.

Mind you, everybody who's debuted on NXT as a face so far (Rollins, Reigns, Langston) has appeared on the main roster as a heel, and maybe Kaitlyn's a better feud for the "anti-diva" when she inevitably hits the WWE roster.

Punk-Rock II was a no-brainer.

Del Ri-Show makes sense as Face-berto is actually pretty over, and Show has the name-power (if not the moveset) to warrant a Mania match without the belt.

I called Swagger as winning the Elimination Chamber because a) he's clearly being pushed now, and more importantly b) we have a xenophobic American heel challenger with a manager vs a Mexican face champion with a manager. It's a perfect fit. Brian & Kane are going to be busy with the implosion of Team Hell No, Jericho in a title-match at Mania is a wasted title-match (since he's not contracted beyond Mania, as far as I know), Orton's over whatever, and Henry is better (at least for now) as the frustrated force destroying everyone that gets in his path.

The Shield vs The Super Friends was a more tricky one. I think they've learnt from the Nexus debacle. This way, Cena wasn't pinned so he stays strong for Rocky, Sheamus can face anyone really anyway, The Shield maintains impetus as a devastating force.... and then there's Ryback. Having lost twice to the Shield, Ryback should be built from here to Mania as getting increasingly angry. Just going apeshit nuts, destroying stuff. Then have him come up against either a very angry Big Show, or an always angry Mark Henry. And let loose.

The Cesaro push continues unabated. The 'E seem really hot on him right now (as are the rest of us).

Ziggler/Kofi was a no-brainer, even if it was announced ahead of time. Kofi's gone straight back to JTTS status now. Which, IMHO, is about where he belongs.

Even the pre-show match was a given, after they already announced the Rhodes Scholars were no more.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

I was not a huge fan of Sheamus to start, but I came around during his feud with Mark Henry...when Henry is going on about im the WSM and no one will fight me

Sheamus is all like "I'll fight 'im"
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    I was not a huge fan of Sheamus to start, but I came around during his feud with Mark Henry...when Henry is going on about im the WSM and no one will fight me

Sheamus is all like "I'll fight 'im"
    Really, the only bad thing about Shemus was that he was arguably pushed to the WWE title a bit too hard too fast (with his friendship to Triple H possibly being a huge factor there).

I don't think he is or ever will be another Rock or Austin, but I always thought he was a good solid competitor. In my view he was sort of like Kane... he's not the man, but he can credibly be booked to fight the man in the main event any day of the week.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I'm actually pretty smug right now.

I managed to pick ALL of the winners from last night, except for thinking they'd transition the Diva's belt to Tamina so they can then hotshot Paige into the title-scene.

Mind you, everybody who's debuted on NXT as a face so far (Rollins, Reigns, Langston) has appeared on the main roster as a heel, and maybe Kaitlyn's a better feud for the "anti-diva" when she inevitably hits the WWE roster.
    AJ vs. Kaitlyn is the only possible Wrestlemania storyline they have right now for the divas (esp. one that has any build), so there was no way Kaitlyn was going to lose. Look for AJ to become #1 Contender soon.

(Would be funny if AJ or Big E. stole Dolph's brief case and decided to cash it in for themselves)

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

LOL, Sheamus got TRUCKED!
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post

LOL, Sheamus got TRUCKED!
    Thanks to this video I actually want to see a ginger Batman. Also this is exactly how you should use Roman. Don't have him talk. Just have the guy kick ass and do power moves like what the video has shown.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

If WWE were smart they should cash in on The Shield's win and have them go after titles. Have two members of the group chase after Team Hell No's tag titles. They defeated two of the top wrestlers of the company in last night so the next step should be going after title belts

If WWE were smart they should cash in on The Shield's win and have them go after titles. Have two members of the group chase after Team Hell No's tag titles. They defeated two of the top wrestlers of the company in last night so the next step should be going after title belts
    Thtas what theyve been doign at house shows apparently.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

To those who have been at a house show whats the difference between that and a regular wrestling show? Do they still conduct storylines there or is it more wrestling oriented?

To those who have been at a house show whats the difference between that and a regular wrestling show? Do they still conduct storylines there or is it more wrestling oriented?
    more wrestling oriented, and they tend to be a little looser on promos and interact with the crowd a bit more (depending on who is working)
    Support your local roller derby league

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    My guess is that the story they are really focusing on is Ryback against the Shield. Because they keep getting the better of him and beat him cleanly here, Ryback will get his big heroic win over them at Wrestlemania.

I do get the logic of having Shemus pinned instead, since Ryback has been on such a losing streak. But my guess is whatever story they are building might work better with Ryback losing. Shemus sort of feels like he's just there because they need a third man.
    i think Ryback is going to end up being apart of them.

House shows are testing grounds for future feuds, to see what clicks with the fans and what doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    House shows are testing grounds for future feuds, to see what clicks with the fans and what doesn't.
    I know they practiced the John Cena/Dolph Ziggler feud in a steel cage a few times at house shows before they actually had the match with the steel cage on Monday Night Raw.

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    They haven't done that for a while actually, they practice matches they are going to do anyway generaly.