Page 18 of 464 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I thought Survivor Series, King of Pro Wrestling, & Destination X were far better. The TLC match killed the rest of the show.
    This one would be the most widely watched besides survivor series.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

&

JUAN CENA! JUAN CENA! JUAN CENA!
    That move should only be used for special event matches. Like his rematch with The Rock
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

One of the things that always keeps me from putting any TNA ppv at a best of the year spot, is that i never care about anything in the company, and the best matches almost always involve AJ styles, who i have seen wrestle all of these guys a million times.
    Like, i don't remember Destination X at all.
    I know this is the WWE event i enjoyed most just because everything happened the way it probably should have and it had 2 really good matches. And it made 4 guys. And with how friggen static the wwe has been that's a great thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    One of the things that always keeps me from putting any TNA ppv at a best of the year spot, is that i never care about anything in the company, and the best matches almost always involve AJ styles, who i have seen wrestle all of these guys a million times.
    I know this is the WWE event i enjoyed most just because everything happened the way it probably should have and it had 2 really good matches. And it made 4 guys. And with how friggen static the wwe has been that's a great thing.
    On the same boat. The last time I gave a crap about an angle was when Roode was chasing after the TNA title
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    On the same boat. The last time I gave a crap about an angle was when Roode was chasing after the TNA title
    Yeah, it also helps if the crowd cares, and they often don't in TNA.
    It's the whole crossover where entertainment gets brought in with the sport bit, if the crowd cares and i care the match seems more important.
    Like, technically last night, Ryback and Reigns, the worst wrestlers, they didn't do anything special, and Ryback was out for about half the match, but he just did power spots, so i forgot they aren't good. And the match was so good, the crowd, who didn't care about Ryback for his entrance and half the match, got into him just because he got up and did some power moves. That's a well laid out match.

Bell to bell, that new japan match i was on about is a better pro wrestling match, but this was more impressive because of what they got out of guys who can't do much.
    AND, these guys debuted a month ago.

Posted in: WWE
    WWE Concerned With Ryback's Tepid Reaction At TLC, Reaction To The Shield, R-Truth's Injury
    By Daniel Pena
    Dec 17, 2012 - 12:56:07 PM

- There was a lot of concern among WWE officials over Ryback receiving a tepid reaction from the Barclays Center audience for his entrance Sunday at WWE TLC. Management is blaming this on vocal fans who rooted for the heels, thereby drowning out his supporters.

Meanwhile, management was pleased with The Shield's performance in their match against Ryback and Team Hell No.

- R-Truth, who fell to United States Champion Antonio Cesaro Sunday at WWE TLC, suffered a deep gash in his knee during the bout. This garnered a lot of talk backstage as many people remarked on how nasty it appeared
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...BwbaQdllYvT.99

Multiple Re-Writes Of Last Week's Raw, Bully Ray Reacts To WWE TLC, Natalya Taunts Rosa
    By Daniel Pena
    Dec 17, 2012 - 1:20:27 PM

- Raj Giri of WrestlingINC.com reports that there were at least 9 re-writes of last week's episode of RAW by Vince McMahon. The company started the day on draft 2, and were at draft 9 when the show went live. After that draft, they just stopped counting.

John Laurinaitis was also backstage once again at last week's show.

- During Sunday's WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view event, TNA Wrestling star Bully Ray posted a message on Twitter reminding fans who conceptualized TLC.

"Dudleys, Hardys, E&C...still the KINGS of TLC. Anybody doubt that? Of course not. #BULLYNATION," he wrote.

A fan responded, "Someone's feeling irrelevant," leading Ray to reply, "Not really douche bag. Just proud of what we did. #gotohell. Adios jerky..."

- After eliminating Rosa Mendes in the "Santa's Helpers" No. 1 Contender's Divas Battle Royal during the WWE TLC Pre-Show, Natalya issued a Tout message taunting the SmackDown Diva.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...QEo2HIgFiyr.99
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    WWE Concerned With Ryback's Tepid Reaction At TLC, Reaction To The Shield, R-Truth's Injury
    By Daniel Pena
    Dec 17, 2012 - 12:56:07 PM

- There was a lot of concern among WWE officials over Ryback receiving a tepid reaction from the Barclays Center audience for his entrance Sunday at WWE TLC. Management is blaming this on vocal fans who rooted for the heels, thereby drowning out his supporters.

Meanwhile, management was pleased with The Shield's performance in their match against Ryback and Team Hell No.
    I bet this is apart of vinces rock stupid beleif that guys who are over in new york are a big deal because he forgets he has a worldwide company.
    Ryback supporters weren't drowned out by boos, there was almost dead silence for his entrance, daniel bryan was the most over guy. It was friggen new york at a ppv, hardcore city in front of a hardcore audience, i will work for wwe and tell them how audience will react based on cards and cities, i'll do it cheap from my home, but they should know it ahead of time.
    Last edited by Alex; 12-18-2012 at 01:44 AM.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I don't watch TNA at all but I heard a ton of buzz around the Last Man Standing match, so I checked it out. It was very good and I was surprised by the whole card. Maybe lowered expectation helped.

Anyway, my top 5 WWE shows with the top 3 matches I enjoyed most this year were:
    1. Survivor Series (1. Team Ziggler/Team Foley, 2. Punk/Ryback/Cena, 3. Show/Sheamus)
    2. WrestleMania (1. HiaC, 2. Rock/Cena, 3. Jericho/Punk)
    3. TLC (1. Cena/Ziggler, 2. TLC Match, 3. Team Rhodes Scholars/Mysterio & Sin Cara)
    4. Money in the Bank (1. Punk/Bryan, 2. Smackdown MITB, 3. RAW MITB)
    5. Night of Champions (1. Cena/Punk, 2. Team Hell No/Kofi & Truth, 3. Orton/Ziggler)
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

GIF DUMP part 1!

Credits to 420 wooo for the gifs.

GIF DUMP part 2!

GIF DUMP part 3!

GIF DUMP part ... FINAL!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

ill have to watch that
    thanks

Will Sin Cara Be Back In Time for WrestleMania Angle?, Vince McMahon Upset with THQ, Edge
    By Marc Middleton
    Dec 23, 2012 - 8:54:43 AM

- On Twitter, WWE Hall of Famer Edge was asked if he would still be with WWE if he had not suffered a career ending injury. He replied:

"might've been retired by now anyway"

- Sin Cara will be back in time to begin a WrestleMania 29 angle with Rey Mysterio. Unless officials have changed their mind, the plan has been to do Mysterio vs. Cara at WrestleMania with the idea of getting every fan in the stadium to wear a lucha mask to they can break a Guinness World Record.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...I1V3krJdftB.99

WWE WrestleMania 29 Fantasy Booking: 10 Matches That Should Take Place
    December 19, 2012 Chris Wood
    http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-wrest...take-place.php
    Last edited by steve2275; 12-26-2012 at 05:21 AM.
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Who is in your 30 man rumble match, and who would be in your final four?