Page 2 of 464 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

If I were the WWE.
    I would go with a 4 way ladder match for Ziggler's MITB. Have it be Orton,Del Rio,Cena, and Ziggler.
    I would go with an I quit match for R Truth and Cesaro. A falls count anywhere match for Barrett/Kofi.
    A traditional TLC with PTP,HELL NO, AND REY/SIN CARA
    HANDICAP MATCH RYBACK,MIZ, AND FOLEY VS PUNK AND THE REVOLUTION

Punk/Ryback tables match is bs, another bad ryback match but at least they found a way to beat him without beating him.
    This is what john cena getting hurt has brought us, one of the more talented guys in a shitty match with a shitty wrestler.
    On the positive, they can still change their mind, and dolph and cena in tlc should be quite good as long as cena lets dolph do the work and doesn't do something retarded again and gets himself hurt.

Ryback and Punk in a Tables Match? Boring! It's going to be the same situation like HITC. Punk acts like a cowardly heel while Ryback dominates the majority of the match because Vince is afraid that putting him in a lengthy match would get him winded.

Now lets say Cena is legit injured which I doubt. It leaves open a possibility that Ziggler could win his match against Cena. I want this to happen because if they want to take Ziggler seriously as a contender then have him win matches. Besides Cena losing is never going to kill his heat.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Ryback and Punk in a Tables Match? Boring! It's going to be the same situation like HITC. Punk acts like a cowardly heel while Ryback dominates the majority of the match because Vince is afraid that putting him in a lengthy match would get him winded.

Now lets say Cena is legit injured which I doubt. It leaves open a possibility that Ziggler could win his match against Cena. I want this to happen because if they want to take Ziggler seriously as a contender then have him win matches. Besides Cena losing is never going to kill his heat.
    That is confirmed, it's an angle because they know no one thinks Ziggler can beat Cena. Which was an amazing level of self awarness on their part.
    I have a hope though, that with the victory(ies) over Orton, clean, and maybe a win over Cena, it would be building him so when he cashes in he isn't a joke. A new idea for WWE.
    Someone told me in new japan, the dude who won the title contract, he apprently loses that if he loses a match.
    Which makes sense, because it means he wins leading into a title chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    That is confirmed, it's an angle because they know no one thinks Ziggler can beat Cena. Which was an amazing level of self awarness on their part.
    I have a hope though, that with the victory(ies) over Orton, clean, and maybe a win over Cena, it would be building him so when he cashes in he isn't a joke. A new idea for WWE.
    Someone told me in new japan, the dude who won the title contract, he apprently loses that if he loses a match.
    I like the idea that if you lose a match you lose your contract. Unfortunately if WWE would attempt that you'd only have faces legit win their way to title chances whilst all of the heels would weasel their way to the belt, which would undermine the entire point of winning your way to the belt in the first place.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    I like the idea that if you lose a match you lose your contract. Unfortunately if WWE would attempt that you'd only have faces legit win their way to title chances whilst all of the heels would weasel their way to the belt, which would undermine the entire point of winning your way to the belt in the first place.
    Or they could let heels win.
    Remember how they built ADR for his matches with Sheamus?
    They had him lose all previous matches to sheamus.
    Remember how the crowds reacted to their second and third ppv match?
    They didn't give a shit because they already saw ADR lose.

Or they could let heels win.
    Remember how they built ADR for his matches with Sheamus?
    They had him lose all previous matches to sheamus.
    Remember how the crowds reacted to their second and third ppv match?
    They didn't give a shit because they already saw ADR lose.
    I'm assuming you mean let heels win clean?
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

I hoped that his SS win would lead to him being a serious contender but the fact that they have to handicap Cena just to have Ziggler beat him shows how little faith WWE has in him. Sure Ziggler can have an even match with Orton but WWE makes it seem like he's so out of Cena's league that they have to "cripple" Cena to make things even.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    I'm assuming you mean let heels win clean?
    That depends on the heel, like in del rios case, let him get a win with the fucking feet on the ropes or something, exposed turnbuckle, ricardo hitting sheamus with a chair.
    They don't just not let heels win clean, they often don't let heels win at all in these feuds.
    A guy like Ziggler should win clean, because he's going to be champ, that's a special guy. A guy when he just gets the belt should get clean wins over guys, because he just got the belt, but it's fine to let them cheat to win eventualy.

Posted in: WWE
    WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Buyrate Announced In WWE's Monthly Business Figures
    By Michael Bluth
    Nov 21, 2012 - 5:28:21 PM

WWE released its Monthly Business Figures on Wednesday, including data on live event attendance, home video sales, WWE.com traffic and WWEShop orders. You can view the full report at Corporate.WWE.com (.PDF). Also included is the buyrate for October's WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view.

WWE Hell in a Cell 2012, headlined by WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Ryback, drew approximately 200,00 buys. 152,000 buys (76%) were domestic and 48,000 were international (24%).

This year's show, which had a 5-week buildup following September's Night of Champions PPV, had a buyrate that was in between the prior two years. HIAC 2011 drew 190,000 buys, while HIAC 2010 did 210,000 buys.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...SyiL5cqPSBG.99
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    Posted in: WWE
    WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Buyrate Announced In WWE's Monthly Business Figures
    By Michael Bluth
    Nov 21, 2012 - 5:28:21 PM

WWE released its Monthly Business Figures on Wednesday, including data on live event attendance, home video sales, WWE.com traffic and WWEShop orders. You can view the full report at Corporate.WWE.com (.PDF). Also included is the buyrate for October's WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view.

WWE Hell in a Cell 2012, headlined by WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Ryback, drew approximately 200,00 buys. 152,000 buys (76%) were domestic and 48,000 were international (24%).

This year's show, which had a 5-week buildup following September's Night of Champions PPV, had a buyrate that was in between the prior two years. HIAC 2011 drew 190,000 buys, while HIAC 2010 did 210,000 buys.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...SyiL5cqPSBG.99
    So is this good or bad for HITC?

So is this good or bad for HITC?
    Well, it's up from last year, down from the year before, which was down from the year before.
    But every single PPV has been up from last year, not by a ton, but up nonetheless so thats good.

I'm interested in what the results in SS is going to be like. If good then mega push for the three guys who debuted. If bad then they're damage control

I'm interested in what the results in SS is going to be like. If good then mega push for the three guys who debuted. If bad then they're damage control
    SS will be down, it had Rock's return match last year, and still did shitty, but no way does this do as well as Rock's match back.

SS will be down, it had Rock's return match last year, and still did shitty, but no way does this do as well as Rock's match back.
    SS last year definitly went down and who was damage control? Miz and Truth who had their main event pushes scrapped