Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sol M View Post
    Nah, feats like that are pretty iffy, rumbles-wise. I mean, Bugs can grab the animator's brush and start rewriting reality as well, as far as those things goes.

Overpowering the animator/writer in general is pretty silly, and a non-feat.
    Agreed - hence the part of my post you didn't quote. :-)

Chilling out at the center of the Solar System

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Agreed - hence the part of my post you didn't quote. :-)
    Ah, I see.I thought you were advocating the "overpowering the writer" type of feat. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sol M View Post
    Ah, I see.I thought you were advocating the "overpowering the writer" type of feat. ^^
    Nah, the issue between these two is that Pinkie is too fast for Bugs to hit, Pinky can't deal enough damage to hurt Bugs at all. However, eventually, Pinkie gets tired because it's funny that she does, and Bugs ought to be able to get past her shown durability at that point.

Though to be "realistic," Pinky will probably make Bugs her friend before she gets tired - that's basically her main power, and we know that Bugs loves a party.

Note: My 5 year old daughter loves MLPFIM, and Pinky is definitely her favorite, so I could be biased. Little princesses do that to their papas. :-)

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Alternatly she annoys him so much by trying to be "friends" with him, that he goes into the agressor role and starts behaving stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Nah, the issue between these two is that Pinkie is too fast for Bugs to hit, Pinky can't deal enough damage to hurt Bugs at all. However, eventually, Pinkie gets tired because it's funny that she does, and Bugs ought to be able to get past her shown durability at that point.

Though to be "realistic," Pinky will probably make Bugs her friend before she gets tired - that's basically her main power, and we know that Bugs loves a party.

Note: My 5 year old daughter loves MLPFIM, and Pinky is definitely her favorite, so I could be biased. Little princesses do that to their papas. :-)
    Bugs can run as fast as the Roadrunner...

From what I hear of Pinkie Pie, I think Bugs steamrolls by virtue of not only being the king of all toonforcers, but simply having a superior and larger library of feats of all sorts than her. Does she have anything that can top being the god or artist/writer of your own cartoon/work and erasing/humiliating your enemy from outside for the lulz?
    Current Mood: Still Bored/Awkward
    Currently Playing: None (except for maybe my NES/SNES emulator occasionally)
    Madworld Respect Thread

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

She has MUCH better Disguises than him.

Bugs's idea of a disguise

Pinkie Pie's Idea of a disguise

Given Bugs's tendancy towards "mistaken identity for someone in a disguise" gags, Bugs could very well end of harrassing the REAL Fluttershy, and either getting EVERYONE mad at him, or bringing out the Flutterage.

Looney Tunes-level toon-forcing is far above anything in the MLPFIM-verse.

Even Mr. Mxyzptlk wasn't a match for it when he visited the Looney Tunes-verse. And he's a wee bit above someone like Pinkie.

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Looney Tunes-level toon-forcing is far above anything in the MLPFIM-verse.

Even Mr. Mxyzptlk wasn't a match for it when he visited the Looney Tunes-verse.
    And he's a wee bit above someone like Pinkie.
    When was this?
    Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrex

During a DC/Looney Tunes crossover when Mxyzptlk and the Do-Do met and merged their worlds together. Mxyzptlk checked out the DoDo's world first and got walked on by pretty much every one.

far above anything in the MLPFIM-verse?

For something as big and awesome and legendary as looney tunes/warner bros-level toonforcing, that's really underrating it imo. try "infinitely".
    Current Mood: Still Bored/Awkward
    Currently Playing: None (except for maybe my NES/SNES emulator occasionally)
    Madworld Respect Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post

Given Bugs's tendancy towards "mistaken identity for someone in a disguise" gags, Bugs could very well end of harrassing the REAL Fluttershy, and either getting EVERYONE mad at him, or bringing out the Flutterage.
    ...Bugs was remarkably forward-thinking for his time on the subject of gay marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post

I'm not sure the Flutter-Rage or Stare would work on Bugs-- yeah, it seems to be the Penance Stare that no animal can resist-- but Bugs isn't exactly an ordinary animal. Fluttershy never uses that on other ponies-- so I assume that beyond a certain level of intelligence it doesn't work. although that would be a strange fight-- because according to the age-old fighting rules of Looney Tunes Bugs would be setting himself up for a horrible defeat for even picking a fight with her.. and it would take PIS for Flutteryshy to pick a fight with him.

A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    Fluttershy never uses that on other ponies-- so I assume that beyond a certain level of intelligence it doesn't work.
    "...But that Rainbow one kicked me!"
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.
    An Inconvenience of Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegalith View Post
    "...But that Rainbow one kicked me!"
    True enough, she used the Stare on a full-grown DRAGON.