Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    New Member MT2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    53

    Default Amazing Spidy????

    I just returned to the hobby about a month ago and was going to wait for the Marvel Now release to get back into this book even with the title change. However, I need some spidey. So where does this final arch of Amazing begin?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Dan_Slott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    The final arc starts THIS Wednesday, Nov. 21st, with issue #698. :-)

  3. #3
    New Member MT2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Thank you!

  4. #4

    Default

    That's crazy the reply is from the actual writer...sorry, I'm new here.

    But that's pretty cool.

  5. #5
    Member Russ840's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoveCity187 View Post
    That's crazy the reply is from the actual writer...sorry, I'm new here.

    But that's pretty cool.
    Dan posts on here regularly. Awesome dude. Meet him last year. He is as cool as he seems

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_Slott View Post
    The final arc starts THIS Wednesday, Nov. 21st, with issue #698. :-)
    How's that for service

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    Dan posts on here regularly. Awesome dude. Meet him last year. He is as cool as he seems
    As much as anyone you know loves Spider-Man, Dan probably loves him just a little bit more.
    He's very fan friendly and writes some damn good Spidey!

  8. #8
    Member Russ840's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VanGoghX View Post
    As much as anyone you know loves Spider-Man, Dan probably loves him just a little bit more.
    He's very fan friendly and writes some damn good Spidey!
    Agreed. 100%

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •