Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

endless ocean on WII

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy D View Post
    Alpha Protocol. (Well, there are a few fans out there, but overall it's a game few people like).

I think it's more like: overall it's a game few people played.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    It also seems like I'm the only one who liked Clive Barker's Undying..but then again many people haven't gotten a chance to play it.
    I like half of Undying, the levels within the mansion, the graveyard and that weird dimension in the middle are great. The caves at the end and pirate levels I didn't like.

I really liked the Buffy The Vampire Slayer game on the PS2.
    Last edited by carabas; 11-20-2012 at 05:59 AM.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

I am positive that I am the only person who liked the PS1 Beast Wars game (the adventure game, not the fighting game). This was the first Transformers game where one could play as the villains. All the characters had their strengths and weaknesses and you really had to watch the energon levels. It was challenging, and that's why I liked it.

Also, I think I may be the only person who likes Jedi Power Battles for the PS1. Yes, it was very hard, but the path of a Jedi was never supposed to be easy.

Finally, I know I'm in the minority of people who think Champions Online is the best superhero MMO currently on the market. I have been able to create damn near any hero I can imagine on it.

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    I really liked the Buffy The Vampire game on the PS2.
    That one was pretty bad, it was a huge step down from Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    That one was pretty bad, it was a huge step down from Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Xbox.
    I played that one too, but got bored with it at some point and didn't finish it. There was some kind of powerful mook in later levels that I couldn't get a grip on and that just made it no fun for me.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

Quote Originally Posted by sHayden View Post
    I don't know if they were hated games or not, but I never really hear much talk about them. I enjoyed the point and click (better term anyone?) adventures for NES like Shadowgate, Uninvited and oh dear me oh my how I loved me some Deja Vu.
    Never played Uninvited, but Shadowgate and Deja Vu were very fun.

Aural Confectioner ShadowsofBirds's Avatar

E.T. nes!

wait.. no..

Golvellius: The Valley of Doom, Sega Master System.

This was to me what the original NES zelda was to a lot of people.. I've never found anyone who's actually heard of it, let alone played it.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_custer View Post
    Never played Uninvited, but Shadowgate and Deja Vu were very fun.
    I have not looked into it yet but apparently there is a Shadowgate kickstarter project out.
    Though there seems to be a Kickstarter project for everything these days.

Alpha Protocol i guess, there aren't many fans out there.

Robocop 3 on Amiga, my word it was awful but I still love it and I don't know why.

The Green Knight Lord of the Unreal's Avatar

At my school i'm the only person that likes the Bioshock games. maybe not on here but yeah im also the nerd of the school because I a big comic/manga guy.
    "The dream does not end until I say so."

None of my friends really even play video games, but Suikoden II is my golden child that no one else I know even knows exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Basara View Post
    I am positive that I am the only person who liked the PS1 Beast Wars game (the adventure game, not the fighting game). This was the first Transformers game where one could play as the villains. All the characters had their strengths and weaknesses and you really had to watch the energon levels. It was challenging, and that's why I liked it.

Also, I think I may be the only person who likes Jedi Power Battles for the PS1. Yes, it was very hard, but the path of a Jedi was never supposed to be easy.

Finally, I know I'm in the minority of people who think Champions Online is the best superhero MMO currently on the market. I have been able to create damn near any hero I can imagine on it.
    I literally saw the title of the thread and thought "Jedi Power Battles" I liked how each Jedi had his or her own skills. It was ridiculously hard game and I was tired of playing through the Trade Federation Battleship level but hey, it was fun as a kid. I remember beating Darth Maul as Plo Koon. Farthest I ever got in that game.