Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    They are. Nicieza is still doing the scripts on Teen Titans (even if the solicits indicate otherwise) and Booth will be drawing TT #15 & 16, and 15 will guest-star Babs.
    I hope he stays. Not only his his dialogue/exposition better, but Lobdell has quite a bit of work anyway, so if anything we can hope for more focused work in his books with a decrease in work load. Kind of like Lemire having Ray Fawkes on JLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    I'm guessing whoever moved this thread didn't get that this was a Teen Titans teaser.
    I was a bit confused about that. I hadn't heard anything about Nicieza taking over the Batgirl book.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

Why does her cowl look like it's missing one of the earpieces? Also, there looks like there's some damage to the mask...

I don't read TT, so that part doesn't interest me much; cool image, though.

Should I be concerned (or intrigued) that she'll be getting naked again? With a meticulously placed basket of fruit, of course.
    DC: Wonder Woman
    Marvel: Daredevil, Hawkeye
    Creator-Owned: Fables, Fatale, Lazarus, Saga

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by reubs View Post
    Why does her cowl look like it's missing one of the earpieces? Also, there looks like there's some damage to the mask...

I don't read TT, so that part doesn't interest me much; cool image, though.
    The other earpoint is shadowed into her hair and the circles on the shaded portions of her mask are just highlight spots. No damage.