Default Man of Steel (comicbook) release date

Does anyone know it?

How excited are you with that upcoming title, anyway?

As for me, I am dying to read it.

BANNED

No, but it will probably come out in June or July.

I'm not nearly as enthralled by Snyder's writing like everyone else, so not that excited.

Sorry guys, I just spotted another similar thread (Scott Snyder Interview) where I can pose my questions...

Moderators, rulers of this forum, if you like, activate the erasing machine...

Thanks, Mr. Holmes. Well, that seems so far away...
    Last edited by Charlus; 11-16-2012 at 01:18 PM.

By the way, note to everybody about how you title threads:

Do you know what this is: ?

It's a question mark.

If you wish to ask a question, would it hurt to put a "?" at the end of the title?
    When your thread reads
    Man of Steel (comicbook) release date
    it reads as if you are providing information or stating a cold hard fact. If you don't know something and are trying to find out from others, a "?" clues people in that you are seeking information / opinions.
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

May or June 2013 I'm guessing. They'll want maximum exposure to coincide with the film.

I'm really excited to read it. Scott Snyder is a great writer with modern sensibilities. He's also not hung up on the past and writes like it's still the Silver Age, which is partly why I never warmed to writers such as Grant Morrison (not saying he's bad by the way, just not my cup of tea). I think Snyder's stories are perfect for new audiences. In any event, it should be better than Superman and it's revolving door of writers. And if all else fails, Jim Lee is always on hand to provide an awesome splash page or five. I just hope his style suits Snyder's writing. Snyder and Capullo have set such a high standard.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

It's a question mark.

If you wish to ask a question, would it hurt to put a "?" at the end of the title?
    When your thread reads it reads as if you are providing information or stating a cold hard fact. If you don't know something and are trying to find out from others, a "?" clues people in that you are seeking information / opinions.
    Seriously? It's just a question mark. Relax.
    Last edited by clownprince01; 11-17-2012 at 04:03 AM.
    Your name is Kal-El. You are the only survivor of the planet Krypton. Even though you've been raised as a human being, you are not one of them
    JOR-EL

Are you saying we should end questions with this "question mark".
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Are you saying we should end questions with this "question mark".
    Novel idea, isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

It's a question mark.

When your thread reads it reads as if you are providing information or stating a cold hard fact. If you don't know something and are trying to find out from others, a "?" clues people in that you are seeking information / opinions.
    If this was such a traumatizing experience for you, I recommend hovering your mouse over the thread title before you click on it, to further search for that elusive "question mark."
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor