Default Storm Riders/Tin Ha/Fung Wan

Anyone know where I can find English versions? I bought all the ones the Jonesky put out, but haven't found anyone else that's doing it since they stopped. I really love this series and would love to continue reading it. Any recommendations on comics like this? I know Chinese Hero and Oriental Heroes.
    Last edited by R0NIN; 11-16-2012 at 09:21 AM.
    I like swords.

So you're asking about Chinese language manhua then? You got any genres you're interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakasama View Post
    So you're asking about Chinese language manhua then? You got any genres you're interested in?
    Yeah Wuxia comics like Storm Riders, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Chinese Hero etc.etc. I love all martial art stuff, but sword stuff is my preference.
    I like swords.

Well, I don't know too much about manhua but it seems you know of most of the martial arts stuff. The only title I can think of that you seem not to know of is Ravages of Time.

I actually know about Korean comics more than manhua but if you're interested in that too I'll drop some titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakasama View Post
    Well, I don't know too much about manhua but it seems you know of most of the martial arts stuff. The only title I can think of that you seem not to know of is Ravages of Time.

I actually know about Korean comics more than manhua but if you're interested in that too I'll drop some titles.
    Sure as long as i can get it somewhere in English doesn't matter which country it came from. :) I'm an equal opportunity MA/Swordsman fan.
    I like swords.

Ah okay. For Korean comics, I would say The Breaker, Veritas, Id: The Greatest Fusion Fantasy, and Vagrant Soldier Ares.

For Korean Webtoons (they're just the Korean version of webcomics), The God of High School and Girls the Wilds.

I also recently found about a Chinese comic called Blood and Steel.