Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Noor Stone, Jabbar (The 99) 5
    Quantum Morpher (Power Rangers) 5
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

Noor Stone - Batina (The 99) 5

Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2) 6

Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter)

One Ring, The (Lord of the Rings) 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Illidania
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

......oh wait, that actualy happened. :p

Back to Sharker (who probably won't be around for a while yet).

Lists and points updated.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

For some reason I am awake right now, even though I really shouldn't be.

Also, my computer refused to start for several minutes, which is never a good sign.

Super Cream (Futurama) 5 - (I assume this is referring to the Dr. FlimFlam's Miracle Cream)
    Yoma Ring (Devil Hunter Yohko) 5
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

BANNED

Are we getting close to the point where we shrink the 8 hour deadline to something smaller, Mandy? It's been a couple of days and we're less than halfway through and it's kinda getting to the point where making sure I'm available for 12+ waking hours at a time (which I endeavor to do so I'm not responsible for slowing things down) is becoming a bit of a liberty.
    Last edited by KJ Stewart; 11-21-2012 at 03:46 AM.

BANNED

And out of interest, Mandy, when do you anticipate starting this?

We're probably going to have the Christmas/New Year issue, so what's happening re: that?

Damn, looks like I missed the 6 on Dumbledore, even though Randy caught it in her math so thanks.

I think I'll repost the draft list so everyone knows when they should post, regardless of what time allotment they be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Mandy View Post
    Draft List (Credits spent)
    Dalak (50/100)
    Sharkerbob (41/100)
    AJ Valliant (40/100)
    moonknight11 (37/100)
    Stigma Rex (40/100)
    Bobisbeast (37/100)
    mailedbypostman1 (31/100)
    KJ Stewart (38/100)
    Randy Mandy (39/100)
    AJ is up currently
    Last edited by Dalak; 11-21-2012 at 04:44 AM.
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    even though Randy caught it in his math so thanks.
    Mandy's female, incidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    Mandy's female, incidentally.
    Noted, I guess I've been watching too much Trailer Park Boys.

Are we getting close to the point where we shrink the 8 hour deadline to something smaller, Mandy?
    I was thinking along the same lines and since I don't want to keep this going until Friday.

Turns are now 3 hours long, effective immediately.

If you miss a turn, in your next turn you can pick four things.

If you know that you won't be around when your turn comes up, PM me your planned purchases and I'll post them for you. I'll try to check this at least once every three hours.

And out of interest, Mandy, when do you anticipate starting this?
    I want to start before November ends, if circumstances allow.

In regards to the Christmas issue, I want to get an idea of how much effort this tournament is going to require from the players. It is intended to be lighter in terms of debating and research than Rumblers League, so if I get it right it might be feasible to keep going during the holidays.

If it isn't, for any of a number of reasons that may arise, we can put a hiatus. In any case, the earlier we are done with drafting and such, the better.

Darwin- 5 points
    Prince of Orphans -5 points

BANNED

I was thinking along the same lines and since I don't want to keep this going until Friday.

If you know that you won't be around when your turn comes up, PM me your planned purchases and I'll post them for you. I'll try to check this at least once every three hours.

I want to start before November ends, if circumstances allow.

In regards to the Christmas issue, I want to get an idea of how much effort this tournament is going to require from the players. It is intended to be lighter in terms of debating and research than Rumblers League, so if I get it right it might be feasible to keep going during the holidays.

If it isn't, for any of a number of reasons that may arise, we can put a hiatus. In any case, the earlier we are done with drafting and such, the better.
    All fine by me, thanks.

r.
    I will do my best to be prompt, but I work in a gym not an office so I'm not in front of a computer all day. If I do miss a turn though I'll grin and bear it without complaint, I've got most of my top picks now anyways so a little unplanned randomness is not the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Valliant View Post
    I will do my best to be prompt, but I work in a gym not an office so I'm not in front of a computer all day. If I do miss a turn though I'll grin and bear it without complaint, I've got most of my top picks now anyways so a little unplanned randomness is not the end of the world.
    Sorry about the inconvenience and let this be my apology to all affected.

In any case, turn is moonknight11's now. He has a little less than an hour and a half.

Sorry about the inconvenience and let this be my apology to all affected.

In any case, turn is moonknight11's now. He has a little less than an hour and a half.
    No worries, I don't expect things to run around my life. I'm sure I'll enjoy it regardless of my setup.